1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming A Journey with ThatGameCompany

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 4 Nov 2011.

1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

Interesting. But what is it?

3. mute1

mute1 What's a Dremel?

Hmm. All well and good but let's hope that, unlike the work of Tale of Tales, that this is actually, you know, decent... And it looks like it probably will be so far.

A PC version would also be good, especially for a downloadable title.

EDIT: It might also be worth mentioning that an article over at Eurogamer (at this moment on the front page) mentions how 'helpful' *cough* Spielberg was with a project over at EA involving Doug Church (before he moved to Valve).

Last edited: 4 Nov 2011
  4. Slyporkie

Slyporkie Fear not the bacon

I am looking forward to this "game", I did enjoy Flower and how relaxing it was to play. I do also agree with her SOC statement, I never wanted to kill them either, they were murdered in that game for no real reason :(

5. americocs

americocs What's a Dremel?

Killing beautiful things is human nature, literally and metaphorically. Apart from killing fauna, flora and other humans, growing up in modern society requires a good lot of self destruction. I think SOC is poetic in the way it gives sad, beautiful colossi for us to climb and kill, so we can feel equally sad and accomplished, as we often do in real life.

6. McDuff32

McDuff32 Minimodder

Sounds great. Played the closed beta a couple months back and the gameplay and interaction just draws you in. Will definitely pick it up :)

7. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK What's a Dremel?

I attended this event at Gamecity, and Robin made a great presentation, was the highlight of the event to see such a great small developer at the event. I love Flower on the PSN, and she is also responsible for boom blox. I also went to the eurocom event for Goldeneye reloaded remake, which was not half as interesting.

Journey looks like it will be well worth the money when it arrives on the PSN store soon, and having seen how Robin made it all the more apparent.

Tags: Add Tags