1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning project SINAW

Discussion in 'Modding' started by JessePalacio, 6 Oct 2016.

1. JessePalacio

JessePalacio What's a Dremel?

Hello,

its been a while since i last posted here. i am back now with a project for an invitational case modding competition hosted by Cooler Master for some modders in the Philippines. I will be modding with Mhike Samsin, Kryptek Modz and new but not so new comer, MadModz Mickey Lacerna. this will be fun.

build logs along with an explanation of what im gunning for in this build, within the next day or two.

stay tuned.

-JPModified

[​IMG]

2. jojoharalds

jojoharalds Minimodder

Rule Number 2 on Bit-tech:

2. Your first post must show work in progress, not just a heap of parts and some rough sketches. If you have no physical modding to show, wait until you do or start your log in the 'Modding' forum. In this case, once you do start physical work, request that the project be moved to the project log forum by contacting a mod or emailing modding@bit-tech.net. The general idea here is to maintain the high quality content we’re all used to.

3. JessePalacio

JessePalacio What's a Dremel?

i'll take it down

edit: apparently i cant.. or dont know how to. emailed bit-tech. thanks

Last edited: 6 Oct 2016
  4. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Moved to 'Modding' until there's work to show, no problem JessePalacio!