1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News THQ delays Metro, Company of Heroes and South Park titles

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 6 Nov 2012.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. rollo

rollo Modder

THQ is in trouble too many games that were just rehashes of old games that they made, Darksiders 2 whilst fun was released when about 5-6 major titles were released at the same time.

Also not sure why a games company needs to make a tablet stick to what you know.

3. blacko

blacko What's a Dremel?

hopefully someone will buy out Relic from this mess and carry forward CoH2 and the next warhammer RTS's.

4. Nikumba

Nikumba Minimodder

and make a HW3

5. Marvin-HHGTTG

Marvin-HHGTTG CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

It's a shame because THQ seems to be one of the only competent large publishers left. I'm looking forward immensely to all these games, not least because I enjoyed their previous versions greatly, and South Park looks hilarious.

Can't wait, keep going THQ

6. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I bought one of the tablet controllers for my nephew Christmas time last year for £20 on Amazon. It was interesting as an art teaching aid, but I fail to see how they expected it to take off at a £50 a pop (rrp) with only a few games to actually use it on the 360/PS3/Wii (as far as I can see the uDraw drawing program, a marvel game and Pictionary).

Darksiders 2 is brilliant, I've really enjoyed this game. I'm taking my time playing it (making sure I get all the collectibles along the way).
    I do think that the armour DLC is over priced for what it is though (especially since it's generally only useful at around level 5).

7. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

No fair, Metro Last Night and CoH2 are pretty much my to buy list for up coming games...

8. aacchhoo

aacchhoo What's a Dremel?

What no COH2 till next year!!! They had better be doing a load of bug fixes and making it look stunning!
    That was one of my buy's for this year.

9. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Why hasn't anyone made a World in Conflict 2?