1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News AMD releases Catalyst 12.8

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 16 Aug 2012.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. teppic

teppic What's a Dremel?

This also fixes the Skyrim HUD problem that the betas (official and leaked) suffered, while providing a lot better performance in the game too.

3. K.I.T.T.

K.I.T.T. Hasselhoff™ Inside

As much as i will stand by ATi (i know it's AMD these days)...they've also broken hardware acceleration in Firefox for me, about 15 minutes after FF launches the renderer glitches as you scroll pages and then FF crashes.

This is in my experience at least. Good to see it's business as usual in the driver labs. XD

4. fdbh96

fdbh96 What's a Dremel?

If I didn't download the 12.7 beta driver, does this include all the performance updates that 12.7 included?

5. BrandonRea33

BrandonRea33 What's a Dremel?

I've been having graphic artifact problems with an xfx r7950 in Windows 8 Pro RTM in GTA 4, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Dirt 3, it is not a problem with the card because I have to problems in Windows 7 with 12.6 drivers, it's either Windows 8 or AMD's drivers that is causing it :(