1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Razer CEO Interview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 11 Jun 2015.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Very good interview.
    At last an article worth reading :)

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Didn't think much of the response to why an internet connection is required to use a mouse, even if it can be used off-line afterwards I just don't see the advantage to me of providing another company with yet more digital finger prints.

I also find the wording "non-user-identifiable" rather misleading, sure they may not know who the "user" is but it's probably fairly certain they know what IP address is used and the approximate location of that IP, along with the times of the day that computer is switched on, etc, etc.

4. alick

alick What's a Dremel?

hi bit-tech staff just wondering if audio files of interviews could be published
    i prefer listening to conversations
    text has its advantages , both be best i think

thanks

5. rayson

rayson Damn sure it was legal

And no questions on why razer blade isn't sold in the uk

6. rayson

rayson Damn sure it was legal

edir opps didn't notice that they sold it in the uk now

7. BaronVonDuncs

BaronVonDuncs What's a Dremel?

What about the attempt to put a limited 3 month warranty on the Razer Vespula mouse pad? Mind you judging by a lot of the comments on Amazon that's about as long as it will last you. Also I suspect trying to limit the warranty to 3 months is not going to fly in the UK as it contravenes the Sales of Goods Act. If the products are so great why try to circumvent basic consumer protection and offer such a pitiful warranty period? Doesn't sound much like a company that stands by its products to me.

8. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

Funny you should say that i've just thrown mine out after 9 months of use (the mouse im using it with btw is a Razer Naga Molten). the area i mainly used it in lost its texture and became very "sheeny" which would confuse the mouse, making it an absolute nightmare to use. shame really as i liked it up to that point...

9. Afterice

Afterice What's a Dremel?

I think, what is it — a serious error.

Tags: Add Tags