1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning Transformer Mini ITX

Discussion in 'Modding' started by griso, 17 Feb 2015.

1. griso

griso What's a Dremel?

Hi guys.

After completing my PC G1(http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=279836) last year, I fell on a new project, which remains only at the render stage for now. I do not have money for additional build, better said (written) components to it.

Cabinet would be from brushed stainless steel plate and front and rear brace from 5 mm thick aluminum. All parts could be burned on laser. Everything would be connected with screws (no weldings), only the top sheet will be glued. Dimensions would be 310x300x300mm. 30 cm long graphics card should be fit there with no problem.
    The front face will be cut out from Plexiglas. On front will stuck stainless steel sheet and on back taped the black plastic that's hold it together. Red LEDs will be embedded inside to shine edges.
    Feet could be printed on a 3D printer from abs.
    No paint cover on case I leave it as it will come with colored edges after laser.
    The Component (MB, GPU, SSD, fans, etc ..) I downloaded from grabcad.c0m and thanks their creators to give them available for public.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]