1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Mad Max Help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 17 Jan 2017.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am at the part in the game called Immortal Enemy where you have to chase and kill some boss around a winding race track all the while ever spawning henchmen batter f*** out of your car. This is my fourth playthrough and I have never beaten this part ever. Most of the time I never get close enough to shoot him the X amount of times needed before my car is destroyed. I don't think I have the necessary dexterity in my fingers for precise driving with KB and mouse.

So what I am looking for is for someone to do this bit for me using a save game I will send them. Once done you can send it back. I did have a guy over on Steam who did it for me and I still have that save but I am trying for 100% so need to use my current save.

You would need to put the save here My Documents\WB Games\Mad Max\Backup Saves and then look for it in the options.

Can anyone help an old crippled gamer? :D:D:D:D

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

120 looks but nothing. Ah well after discovering that there are two healing steam vents I finally managed to beat this though it did need a bit of shouting at the monitor. lol.

3. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Never played it! ;)

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I got to a point in that game where it just annoyed the heck out of me so I stopped playing it. Too many enemies coming from too many different directions, multiple death fail.

I gave up. Games are not worth getting wound up over lol.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

As long as you remember your roll evasion move then the number of enemy's was not an issue. But in this race round a winding track with a car that the slightest bump made it spin our was just plain annoying. But I have done it now and the rest of the game is a doddle.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Well done, Kronos!

I remember that bit - hard as feck. I used the tactic whereby you just unload on the main guy as soon as you can. It took a few tries, but eventually I managed to get it done in a few seconds.