1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by Hayze, 18 Apr 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hayze

Hayze Wo|F Like Me

Hi guys and gals
    Example
    In-game Name : suicide | Hayze
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6009069
    Time of incident: April, 18th around 4:55pm
    What happened: After hitting someone 2 times with deagle i got frustrated that i didnt hit him more :geek: i then said when i died, "2 hits and im jew". I was banned for racism. I just want to say I'm sorry I said that and regret doing so, I'm not racist at all and in now way was what i said meant to be offensive or insulting to anyone. I was comparing the two trying to say that, no i'm not a jew so that wasn't just 2 hits. I could have, and should have, compared it to something else. I hope you accept my apology, nothing of the sort would be said again.
    Who banned you: DaveODeth

Last edited: 18 Apr 2010
  2. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

lol seems to be the trend.. jews always get bagged on in servers- along with blacks and asians

you never hear nice shot honkey.. you can try using looser terms like beaver face, cash for gold, and bernie madoff if you have to do it..

3. Green-Hornet

Green-Hornet I am Green and I Sting

There is something of a dilemma regarding you.
    From memory you have been warned about server rules on a few occasions.
    You have also had a previous ban overturned on protest.
    In my view there is only so many chances a person can have.
    You visit the forums and are active in posts so you should know better, my view is that you just can not resist taking it as far as you can.
    The admin will vote on your appeal, but for your information I will be voting to keep the ban and to make it permanent.
    Just so you know I do not say anything behind your back that I would not say face to face.
    I can not speak for any other admin though.

4. billysielu

billysielu Minimodder

stop banning ppl for borderline things, let hayze play

5. fu manchu

fu manchu I'll have the special.

Stop being asshats and spouting immature, boring, abusive/offensive drivel. Dont like the rules set out on the server? Play elsewhere. Simple.

And if you are not the appealing player, or a member of the admin team, keep out of these threads and keep your opinions to yourself.

Can a mod lock this please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.