bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 11th Apr 2017, 09:28   #1
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Can someone make me a round(-ish) PCB?

Hey everybody,

I'm working on a lighting system for my underwater camera rig and I need a very oddly shaped PCB made.

Basically the way this is supposed to work is that I will solder two rows of large LEDs onto it (like these) with the center trace being one polarity and the two outer traces being the other. A cable from each trace will go up and be connected to a battery on the surface. The hole in the center goes on a 5/8-11 bolt and then the whole mess goes into a can. To prevent shorting underwater, once it's solvered up I plan to cast the whole thing in epoxy resin.

This video shows the rig it's intended to go on:

I know I could get the kit online and etch one, but I'm hoping someone on here has the stuff lying around and might be able to make this for me for a small cost.

View Mode