bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 17th Jan 2017, 19:21   #61
Deblow
Supermodder

Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.
Got some more photos incoming, closeup of the outside, inside and a couple of colours I ran though with the internal RGB lighting so you can see how it effects the water and tap.

Not all of the photos will have the EL tape lighting on and some photos are daylight, room light, direct light and no light.

Deblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2017, 19:27   #62
Deblow
Supermodder

Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.Deblow is definitely a rep cheat.
More shots of the inside, couple of the colour modes along with some shots without the RGB lighting on.
Purple looks very nice I think.

Old 17th Jan 2017, 20:12   #63
Deblow
Supermodder

Ok final post unless something new pops up to report back on
Although I do have a total of 200+ photos if anyone want to see them I might add to FB later..

The day shots, some randoms and finishing of with EL wire only lighting in the dark.

Should have used some more EL tape for this bottom cover for a more even light, very tight space behind as I have some extra bits in there to make flushing the system a bit more easy.

Been a great build to work on, the case was a perfect fit for the Tron theme and I hope everyone likes what I did with the case and parts.
when I get a chance I will grab the white tron from the shed and get that group shot

For now though I'm done, thanks for all the comments and feel free to let me know if I missed anything out or you have something you want to ask.

Until the next time

Rob (Megadeblow) Deluce.

Last edited by Deblow; 26th Jan 2017 at 01:51.
Old 26th Jan 2017, 01:24   #64
Deblow
Supermodder

As promised, all 3 tron projects together.

Video also now uploaded, just a short one.

Big Thanks to all the guys that did take time to commented on my project log.

Last edited by Deblow; 26th Jan 2017 at 05:34.
Old 28th Jan 2017, 18:08   #65
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It came out great. I really like the interior with the EL accents.
Old 19th Mar 2017, 23:06   #66
Deblow
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
It came out great. I really like the interior with the EL accents.
Thank you again mate, sorry for the very later response.

-----------------------------------------------

Update,

I uploaded a vid that you might like to see, all about this build and some future plans for it, Now swapping out the RGB lighting that behind the
logos with some EL tape for a perfect even backlight.

Old 29th Mar 2017, 22:24   #67
Deblow
Supermodder

Final Updates!

Large EL panel to replace the RGB back-lighting as it was very uneven.

CoolerMaster headset and Keyboard modded to match the case.

Last edited by Deblow; 29th Mar 2017 at 22:39.
Old 29th Mar 2017, 22:31   #68
Deblow
Supermodder

l
Old 30th Mar 2017, 11:18   #69
Jezzafool
Minimodder

Jezzafool has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bluemin' lovely sir
Jezzafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Mar 2017, 18:56   #70
Deblow
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzafool View Post
Bluemin' lovely sir

Like what you did there lol
Thanks!

Forgot to mention. Tron case will be going on show at the Maker faire in Newcastle this weekend ( http://www.makerfaireuk.com/ )

Also at NEC Birmingham Insomnia event 14th/17th April ( https://insomniagamingfestival.com/ )
Old 30th Mar 2017, 22:17   #71
Vault-Tec
Green Plastic Watering Can

Vault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming SaiyanVault-Tec is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful. I love how you can remove the shopping list too. Far too many builders make that a permanent part of a build and it ruins the look.

MUWC Winner ROTT
Vault-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Mar 2017, 22:25   #72
Arboreal
I *am* a Dremel

Arboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming SaiyanArboreal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Best looking CM MasterCase Maker5 I've seen!

There have been a lot of them of late, it seems, and I was tiring of the look.

An EL masterpiece amongst other things - brilliant work all round.
Arboreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2017, 14:28   #73
davido_labido
Staff
bit-tech Staff

davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.davido_labido is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very nice build, in fact, it has been nominated for Mod of the Month! Check out the other nominations and vote for your favorite Here!
davido_labido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Apr 2017, 19:05   #74
Deblow
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful. I love how you can remove the shopping list too. Far too many builders make that a permanent part of a build and it ruins the look.
Had to be done, wanted to show some respect to them but also wanted to have it very clean when needed so was the best option..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arboreal View Post
Best looking CM MasterCase Maker5 I've seen!

There have been a lot of them of late, it seems, and I was tiring of the look.

An EL masterpiece amongst other things - brilliant work all round.
Thanks, Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by davido_labido View Post
Very nice build, in fact, it has been nominated for Mod of the Month! Check out the other nominations and vote for your favorite Here!
Seen, thank you dave and bit-tech for the nom!
Old 5th Apr 2017, 21:31   #75
Bartacus
Supermodder

Bartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Voted for sure!! Love this build!
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Apr 2017, 22:29   #76
Deblow
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Voted for sure!! Love this build!
Thanks mate, it's a tough one again tbh
Old 6th Apr 2017, 01:33   #77
Bartacus
Supermodder

Bartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Hey bro, if it's tough, that means you learned something. That's pretty awesome if you're a glass-half-full kinda guy. EDIT: plus, you did the theme justice, and did an INCREDIBLE job. You are seriously gifted with modding man! If I had HALF your ambition, my rig wouldn't look like complete poop!
Old 19th Apr 2017, 01:07   #78
Deblow
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Hey bro, if it's tough, that means you learned something. That's pretty awesome if you're a glass-half-full kinda guy. EDIT: plus, you did the theme justice, and did an INCREDIBLE job. You are seriously gifted with modding man! If I had HALF your ambition, my rig wouldn't look like complete poop!
Thank you mate, must say you do put a lot of effort in on the forum and its appreciated

Your rite , im defiantly a half full guy lol, always room for improvident and just happy
to be doing something I enjoy when I get the free time.

BTW, sorry for late reply and here's a small update

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tron cycle update!

While at the Makerfaire event I bumped in to some nice guys from 3D GBIRE, they had some Ultimakers out on demo and kindly said
they would do me a quick print, by quick I mean 15hrs lol..

anyway, this is the result and its not bad for medium settings.

made some double sided EL tape by folding and gluing.

This is just resting on the case, not sure where I will place it as yet, maybe on the inside..

Old 19th Apr 2017, 01:13   #79
Bartacus
Supermodder

Hell yeah! That's a great little touch! Love the "light beam jet stream"!!

View Mode