bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 3rd Feb 2017, 21:19   #641
rainbowbridge
Banned

rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
Down to 79Kgs now. But about to embark on a 1 week skiing trip to Austria so I will most likely be north of 80kgs by the time I get back.
this is you then..

01/01/2016 was 89Kgs /196.211
23/12/2016 80kgs. /176.37
03/02/2016: 79Kgs /174.165lb

I remember hearing the following stat.

80% of weight loss is through carbon dioxide from the lungs.
If you are going to high altitude and exerting, this would have to be a good change to shave off a good few pounds? Be safe and know your routes?

rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2017, 21:24   #642
Yadda
Vegan Sandwich

Yadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming SaiyanYadda is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
Down to 79Kgs now. But about to embark on a 1 week skiing trip to Austria so I will most likely be north of 80kgs by the time I get back.
Apres ski ftw.

i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz / ASRock Z97m OC Formula mATX / 2x8GB Crucial Tactical DDR3 @ 2200MHz C10 / EVGA GTX 780 @ 1200/6400MHz / BX100 250GB SSD / Seagate 2TB SSHD / Nepton 240m AIO / EVGA 600B PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / Win10 Home / 1080p monitor / Logitech MOMO wheel
Yadda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2017, 15:00   #643
rainbowbridge
Banned

rainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyanrainbowbridge is a Super Spamming Saiyan

The spike on the 1st Feb? That right there is a pizza after work and its effect the next morning.

thin blue line (dots) are measurements I try to take first thing in morning.

down from 234 to 220 in a month or so,

Know a good weekend eating pattern, or ideally add fasting to your weekly schedule coupled with your fav protein drink.

Weight loss is a trend, learn what keeping same weight, adding, and losing is, the difference in food in work out deal.

To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you take in, get your 10k steps in a day. You will drop weight as much as you want.

I have gone through four big packs of PHD so time to order some more.

205!
50 push ups non stop
10 chin ups non stop.
these are some nice side goals!

Last edited by rainbowbridge; 12th Feb 2017 at 15:16.
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Feb 2017, 13:49   #644
Tichinde
Hypermodder

Tichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming Saiyan
16th of March 2013 was my last post in this thread.
Was 17 and a half stone, give or take.

Admittedly, it's 4 years later, but in the last year and a half I appear to be a much sleeker 15 stone 9
Tichinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2017, 15:20   #645
killingit
Minimodder

killingit has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I originally weighed 240lbs and I made a commitment to myself that I will do whatever it takes to lose weight. I've tried a couple of diets and they all start out good, only for me to fail the next few months. I decided to ditch these diet plans and what I adopted was the "macronutrient" diet. Basically, so long as I eat the right macronutrients every day (vegetables, meat, carbs, fat, and some fruits), I continually lose weight.

Also, I consider some cheat meals on weekends. Cheat meals are different from cheat days because cheat meals are, well, just a meal or two of the favorite foods you would like to eat. After 2 years of dieting, I am now enjoying my new weight at 155 lbs and I continue to lose weight. Also, resistance training is way better than cardio in terms of weight loss as more muscle would mean better metabolism.
killingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2017, 18:10   #646
Porkins' Wingman
Can't touch this

Porkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming SaiyanPorkins' Wingman is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but that's a third of your body weight you've lost, so well done you. How much more do you intend to lose?
"Porkins' Wingman's post is just about the most thoughtful, inciteful post I have ever read on a public forum anywhere. It has made me think....which is no mean feat in itself." - Provoking thought since 8th March 2014
Porkins' Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Feb 2017, 18:39   #647
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadda View Post
Apres ski ftw.
Yeah Austria was insane. The views were incredible and and the Apres was bonkers. The Mosser Wirt was good but the Krazy Kangaruh was mental.

I put on 2kgs in 1 week, but I lost 1 kgs in 1 week, and lost a further 0.5 kgs the week after. So this week I hope to back to 79Kgs.

The reason I gained so much weight was due to cooked breakfast, burger lunch, and 3 course meal for dinner and lots of Beers and Jagerbombs in between.
bagman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Mar 2017, 18:20   #648
killingit
Minimodder

killingit has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins' Wingman View Post
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but that's a third of your body weight you've lost, so well done you. How much more do you intend to lose?
I am more of maintaining my body weight now. I am trying to build more muscle. Currently only 8% body fat and I am hoping to drop it down to about 5 or 6%.
killingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 06:46   #649
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
So i go from one extreme to the other apparently

Sitting on my computer nearly 24/7 to a fitness nut

Currently weigh 95.9kg at 5.6 (puts me in the heavyweight category)

My 8 coffees a day with 2 sugars have strictly changed to Green Tea (with no milk, no sugar), My litre of soda a day has changed into orange/apple juice (not as much), My diet now strictly consist of fish, fruit, and pasta, My sitting at the computer has changed into either bike riding or going out for runs. I’ve also joined a boxing gym (which i love),

My plan is to be able to do 2000 press ups daily, 500 situps daily, lots of shrugs to build these shoulders and a 10 mile run each day.

I can currently do 30 press ups, 30 sit ups, and run for nonestop for 0.5 miles.

My aim is to get fit obviously (so i can keep up with the kids on bike rides when they get a bit older for that family time) and when i reach my target to perhaps get in the ring.
Old 21st Apr 2017, 07:31   #650
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionsic View Post
So i go from one extreme to the other apparently

Sitting on my computer nearly 24/7 to a fitness nut

Currently weigh 95.9kg at 5.6 (puts me in the heavyweight category)

My 8 coffees a day with 2 sugars have strictly changed to Green Tea (with no milk, no sugar), My litre of soda a day has changed into orange/apple juice (not as much), My diet now strictly consist of fish, fruit, and pasta, My sitting at the computer has changed into either bike riding or going out for runs. Iíve also joined a boxing.

My aim is to get fit obviously (so i can keep up with the kids on bike rides when they get a bit older for that family time) and when i reach my target to perhaps get in the ring.
WOW YOU GO!! You have set some high goals!!WTG
Old 21st Apr 2017, 15:23   #651
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Down 10lbs (5kg) in just over 2 weeks with a ketogenic diet. Dropped under the 100kg barrier again and I won't be going back!

Gym and muay thai back on the menu.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 15:31   #652
Margo Baggins
I'm good at Soldering

Margo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
When I quit smoking, I also started powerlifting.

I'm in the gym 4 times a week now, 2 times with a personal trainer and 2 times on my own.

definitely not under 100kg at the moment

My body shape is changing a bit (only on week 4) but I've not lost very much weight.

I can't help myself eating chocolate still on the weekend. I don't know what it is in KG but I went under 18 stone last weekend, which is nice. I'm now 17st9 and 6"1. 44" chest, 38" waist.

As today is a gym day, i'm about to eat my third meal, of rice + tuna + onion + spinach, lucky guy!

i7 6700k - 8GB - GTX 1070
keyboards.
Margo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2017, 16:19   #653
Tichinde
Hypermodder

Tichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming SaiyanTichinde is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tichinde View Post
16th of March 2013 was my last post in this thread.
Was 17 and a half stone, give or take.

Admittedly, it's 4 years later, but in the last year and a half I appear to be a much sleeker 15 stone 9
Scratch that, 14.9
Tichinde is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode