bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 23rd Dec 2009, 02:40   #41
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Flatout for 1.49... Ducati World Championship for 74p!

EDIT: STALKER Shadowof Chernobyl is 1.39!!!!!
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 02:52   #42
smc8788
...at least I have chicken

smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickWill View Post
On a very related note, if you buy a pack from Steam, can you gift the games you already own? I'm thinking of picking up the Valve Pack for 40, and I already own the Orange Box and L4D2.
Nope, only HL2 and EP1:

Quote:
Extra copies are a special promotion for users who:

a. Own "Left 4 Dead" and then go on to purchase "Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 Bundle"
b. Purchase the available four pack for one of the following games: “Left 4 Dead”, "Left 4 Dead 2", "Borderlands", or "Shattered Horizon"
c. Own “Half-Life 2” and/or “Half-Life 2: Episode One” and then go on to purchase “The Orange Box” or the "Valve Complete Pack"
d. Own “Half-Life 2: Episode One” and then go on to purchase the "Half-Life 2: Episode Pack”
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4502-TPJL-2656

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 02:54   #43
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Ah, balls. Hairy, sweaty balls. And it's so tempting too!

EDIT: Actually, it's kinda not. I own a copy of Counter-Strike Condition Zero too. All I'd get is Half-Life 1, Day of Defeat, Ricochet, L4D1, and Team Fortress 1.
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 02:56   #44
barndoor101
Bring back the demote thread!

barndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysis
amazon have l4d2 for 15 quid:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-A...1536978&sr=8-2
barndoor101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 03:04   #45
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
What the hell is steam doing to me. I cannot resist these bargains!
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 03:17   #46
Adnoctum
Kill_All_Humans

Adnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for president
Purchased:

The Witcher - Enhanced Edition - US$13.59.
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - US$1.49.
Port Royale 2 - US$2.49.
Indigo Prophecy - US$3.39.

STALKER is the only one I've finished, I had a go early on with the Witcher, but it wasn't mature at that stage. Hopefully there will be Win7 issues.
Adnoctum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 05:38   #47
Furymouse
Like connect 4 in dagger terms

Furymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the DremelFurymouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought Petz Cats 2 for my friend

And Stalker for me.

GTA4 is tempting but I just dont feel like installing all that
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 07:36   #48
Mike_and_Fi
Two heads are better than one

Mike_and_Fi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have a feeling New Year's may be as expensive as Crimbo, except I'll be buying things for myself
Mike_and_Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 10:57   #49
AngusW
mmm

AngusW has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
epic fail! i just bought grand theft auto iv for 20 quid a week ago! GOD DAMNIT !!! LOL
AngusW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 11:08   #50
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've only briefly looked at all these specials ... it's gonna be expensive!!

AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 11:23   #51
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.badders is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice!
GTA4, Mirror's Edge (missed it last time) and Stalker for me.

I nearly got stalker for 2.99 in Game the other day. glad I didn't - saved myself some pennies!
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:16   #52
Been
Multimodder

Been has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't afford all these sales...LEAVE ME ALONE

i'm tempted by operation flashpoint and the unreal pack, i've got a feeling that i'll be buying something every time the timer runs out.
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 15:21   #53
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Just spent 40...

Now it's a bugger to install them all >_>. Installed Braid though and thought that was good.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 17:28   #54
Been
Multimodder

Been has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OK in reply to my earlier post I ended up getting the Oddworld pack for just 2

Thanks Leeum!
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 19:11   #55
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought:

CodeMasters Complete Pack
Eidos Collector Pack
Defence Grid: Awakening
Sniper Elite
Judge Dredd
Threadspace

Ready for day 2!
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 19:20   #56
DragunovHUN
Go ahead, spell my name wrong.

DragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming SaiyanDragunovHUN is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Been View Post
OK in reply to my earlier post I ended up getting the Oddworld pack for just 2

Thanks Leeum!
Ah bugger, i paid 10 for that just a few weeks ago. That ALWAYS happens when you buy ANYTHING on Steam when it's not on sale.
DragunovHUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 19:53   #57
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is a fiver for GTA4 worth it with all the hassle of GFWL and the Rockstar Social Club?
Intel Core i5 3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition 256Gb Crucial M4 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Hiper Osiris case 1440x900 19" Monitor Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 20:19   #58
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just got the Lucas arts adventure pack less than 2 has the Dig, Loom and a couple of indiana jones games. Also got medievil tw2, very tempted by the platnuim edition of dawn of war for only 5.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 20:27   #59
Eggy
Multimodder

Eggy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Seems like the euro is still worth as much as a dollar according to Valve. Maybe they have problems dividing the dollar prices by 1.5. I refuse to pay (alot) more for what is the exact same thing, it doesn't cost them anything extra.

Btw. are you even able to download anything? The way steam handles increased bandwidth demands is still pathetic.
Eggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2009, 20:33   #60
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
Seems like the euro is still worth as much as a dollar according to Valve. Maybe they have problems dividing the dollar prices by 1.5. I refuse to pay (alot) more for what is the exact same thing, it doesn't cost them anything extra.

Btw. are you even able to download anything? The way steam handles increased bandwidth demands is still pathetic.
Braid and Mirror's Edge downloaded pretty quickly. Have had 5 other games downloading for about 7 hours now...
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, comedy is banned, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, kappa, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, say yes to skimmed milk, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?, zappo mincing marvin