bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 26th Dec 2009, 01:09   #81
smc8788
...at least I have chicken

smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.
Dammit, I bought BF2 for double that price in the 5-day Steam sale less than a month ago and haven't even installed it since then

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 01:15   #82
barndoor101
Bring back the demote thread!

barndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysisbarndoor101 can run Crysis
just bought gratutious space battles, alot of fun tbh.
barndoor101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 01:37   #83
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is Red Faction: Guerilla any good?
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 03:31   #84
KayinBlack
Toxophile

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Picked up all 5 x-com games!

PC: Intel i7-4830K, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 64GB GEiL Golden Dragon 1333MHz RAM, EVGA nVidia Titan Black 6GB Hydro Copper, Blu-Ray burner, 4x250GB Samsung 840 EVO in RAID 10, Corsair AX860i.
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 05:48   #85
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc8788 View Post
Dammit, I bought BF2 for double that price in the 5-day Steam sale less than a month ago and haven't even installed it since then
+1

Just bought the Jedi Knight pack, Unreal Pack (cheapest way to get III, the only one I didn't already have), R6 Vegas 1+2, Splinter Cell DA, Red Faction, AaaaAAaaaaAAAaaaAAAA!!!... there's so many awesome deals!

Current Games List count: 59

Be interesting to see what that's gone up to by the 3rd

At least I got a copy of Hawx with my 4890, one I don't need to buy...
Old 26th Dec 2009, 06:27   #86
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is there any point in buying BF2 if I'm on win 7 x64, remember trying to get it to work a while back and it failed miserably.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 11:13   #87
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncertainGod View Post
Is there any point in buying BF2 if I'm on win 7 x64, remember trying to get it to work a while back and it failed miserably.
Works fine on mine.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 11:15   #88
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
so far i bought

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity
Defense Grid: The Awekening
Eve Online
The Longest Journey
Indigo Prophecy
Machinarium
NBA 2K10
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

and there's still 8 days left !
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 12:04   #89
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
tempted on getting xpand rally
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 16:45   #90
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Is Red Faction: Guerilla any good?
Not bad, and for 8.74 it's a steal as it wasn't released that long ago.
It's quite like Far Cry 2, in that it can be quite repetitive, lets you explore everywhere yourself, and you choose your missions (sort of).
Oh, and I thought it was quite consoley.
The physics are amazing though, destroying buildings is good fun. 7/10 from me

Bit Tech Review

Edit: New deals are up.
Prototype for 12.49, (quite good IMO)
Torchlight 3.74,
Dragon Age 22.49,
Star Wars Premier Pack 7.24,
Lumines Base + Advance Pack 1.79,
Universe At War 3.74.

I've just got Dragon Age, and played Prototype (good fun) so Torchlight is the only one I'm considering...

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL

Last edited by pimonserry; 26th Dec 2009 at 17:11.
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 17:49   #91
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Buy TorchLight! an absolute bargain not to be missed at that price!
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 18:30   #92
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
i didnt know lumines got a pc release?

that game is like heroin
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 19:41   #93
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshT View Post
Buy TorchLight! an absolute bargain not to be missed at that price!
I just did and what's cool is I can just continue the game I started in the demo
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | GTX 980 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:43   #94
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just bought Alpha Prime @ 59p ... would be silly not to experience a game for that price - even if it is bad, then just to soak up some creative talent at a give away price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
i didnt know lumines got a pc release?

that game is like heroin
Just bought Lumines, any game that is a addictive as heroin can't be bad, and for 1.79 ... couldn't resist!
Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:45   #95
AshT
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
I just did and what's cool is I can just continue the game I started in the demo
I spent over 7 quid for it in the last sale so pretty surprised to see it a few days later at half the price, but even for 7 quid I thought it was a good looking game and a bargain.

3.74 ... a-maz-ing price for a quality little game!

Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:47   #96
Valo
Ultramodder

Valo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitValo is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
where do you get these deals from? I dont see any BF2, Lumines, or GTA IV deal, am I retarded or what? Is it UK/USA store only?
Old 26th Dec 2009, 20:53   #97
Ph4ZeD
Banned

Ph4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run CrysisPh4ZeD can run Crysis
Those deals have passed now Valo. Theres a new set of Steam deals each day atm.

BTW Torchlight at that price is insane, just purchased.
Ph4ZeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 23:42   #98
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
torchlight is a steal at that price... is universe at war any good? it is just that bit too expensive to me to buy it just to see it is a nice game or not.
Old 26th Dec 2009, 23:50   #99
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
OK, so I just bought Torchlight. I won't install it until after I've finished Dragon Age though, wouldn't want to get distracted

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2009, 00:35   #100
PegasusM
Stand back, I'm doing science

PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.PegasusM is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpaca View Post
is universe at war any good? it is just that bit too expensive to me to buy it just to see it is a nice game or not.
I didn't like it, bought it a while ago, played it for a little while and never touched it again.
PegasusM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, comedy is banned, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, kappa, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, say yes to skimmed milk, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?, zappo mincing marvin