bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 27th Dec 2009, 00:39   #101
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I got Universe at War for 2.99, still in it's Cellophane wrapping lol.
Pieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2009, 02:26   #102
mookboy
BRAAAAAAP

mookboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I got Torchlight! My first game on my new PC! Wow how good is that eh? 3.49 for what looks like a lot of fun!
mookboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2009, 17:22   #103
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wasn't going to buy any more after getting down of war gold edition the other day, but they now have zombie driver and hearts of iron3 going cheap. If I still want them tomorrow then I'll get them.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2009, 18:48   #104
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pieface is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I bought 3 games the first time I saw the daily sales, haven't since then...
Old 27th Dec 2009, 23:05   #105
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought:

Zombie Driver 1.74 and Dead Space 5.09
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 00:21   #106
October
Mariachi Style

October is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOctober is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Bought Zombie Driver, Dead Space and DoD: Source. Was THIS close to buying DoD yesterday, sooo glad I listened to that little niggly doubt
Old 28th Dec 2009, 13:59   #107
Sutters
Silent lurker!

Sutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSutters is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Zombie driver any good?
I know it's only a couple of quid but still...
Sutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 16:57   #108
Matticus

Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.Matticus is definitely a rep cheat.
Just had to buy DOD:Source, probably won't play it that much. But you can't say no for the price.

I got in just in time .

Only 2 minutes till the next set of deals. Lets see what wallet rapers they come up with this time.

Edit: Damn the orange box for 8.49.
Prey for 1.35 is very good, a pretty entertaining game.

What is weird is about 3 minutes before the timer ran down to zero I KNEW I saw the orange box go down from 12 or 13 to 8. They must be staggering the actual changes so the system isn't being accessed by thousands of game hungry geeks and being updated at the same time.

Last edited by Matticus; 28th Dec 2009 at 17:04.
Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 17:06   #109
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
orange box for €15
prey for €2,5
killing floor for €4,5
i think i'm getting the first. are prey and killing floor any good?
Old 28th Dec 2009, 17:08   #110
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Prey is good, some neat level design and action. Not sure about Killing Floor, I've heard a mixed reaction to that.

I bought:

Killing Floor - 3.74
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box - 4.99
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 17:26   #111
Adnoctum
Kill_All_Humans

Adnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for presidentAdnoctum should be considered for president
I wanted to look at the Prey page to look at the info, but I keep getting a "Site Error: This item is currently unavailable in your region" page, never mind the fact that a quick search of eBay show multiple copies available locally and it is available at retail stores.

Do you think this is this a Steam issue, or is is genuinely unavailable here for whatever reason?
Adnoctum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 18:39   #112
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Burnout for 5 is awesome.

I'm tempted by Prey, but I think I'll leave it for now.

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 18:43   #113
Ficky Pucker
I <3 Music

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
prey for 1.35 ? why not
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 19:48   #114
smc8788
...at least I have chicken

smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.smc8788 is definitely a rep cheat.
Is there any issues with Burnout on the PC? I've only played it on the PS3. That G25 gets more and more tempting every month

I just bought Killing Floor and it's given me 2 guest passes, so if anyone wants one let me know.

[Steam] - [Battlelog]
smc8788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 20:01   #115
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming SaiyanGravitySmacked is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Prey is a great buy at that price, a solid and enjoyable shooter. Bought Torchlight yesterday and not overly impressed tbh.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 20:20   #116
pimonserry
sounds like a party.

pimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpimonserry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't think of any serious issues with Burnout. Other than falling off motorbikes happens an awful lot.

+REP ME FOR BEING WONDERFUL
pimonserry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 21:13   #117
Mr Mario
Supermodder

Mr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the DremelMr Mario has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Steam and there bargains. Wasn't going to get any more, but at a few quid it would be rude to say no. Got zombie driver, dod:source, and killing floor.
Mr Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 23:01   #118
blizeH
Minimodder

blizeH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is Killing Floor any good?!

I'd say Prey and Burnout are well worth a go for those prices btw.
blizeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2009, 23:03   #119
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Prey is sold out, so Bioshock is 3.74. Very happy
Old 28th Dec 2009, 23:06   #120
hugo60
Multimodder

hugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah bioshock was one of those games i've always wanted to try but never got round to buying it. Downloading now
hugo60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a steal, bargain, bogof, cheap as chips, cheep cheep, chips and curry sauce, comedy is banned, free dirt 2, hot and steamy, huge piston, kappa, mmm... spelt flour, mmmm... chips, omg free pc, onioncake, pushing in and out, say yes to skimmed milk, spelled thief wrong, spelt not spelled, steam, steam... mmmm, stop! theif!, the taffer, where is free cheesecake?, zappo mincing marvin