bit-tech.net

Old 15th Nov 2015, 05:12   #1
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And let down AGAIN

Becoming far too common this guys, email at 4:30pm on a saturday (after store has closed) telling me a case I've ordered for a customers build is out of stock, order was supposed to be here monday.

I've instructed Scan not to do anything until I've checked prices elsewhere as there's a good chance I will just cancel the entire order and place an order elsewhere. I was just about to order a 370, 380 and screen for these builds too, can safely say after recent Scan let downs my money will be going elsewhere.

rant over, not getting any better the level of service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
modd1uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2015, 12:21   #2
modd1uk
Mod Master

modd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyanmodd1uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Gotta laugh about it because it's tragic . I ordered an SSD off Amazon at 7pm last night from Amazon, it's just turned up at my door, on a sunday.
Quote:
There you are, then! Buy 100, take two, eBay a bundle of 98 at 70% the price of the 100-bag bundles, spend the profit on ale and whores.
Old 16th Nov 2015, 09:26   #3
modd1uk
Mod Master

Removed the out of stock item and ordered elsewhere. Girl on the phone wasn't very friendly though.
Quote:
Old 17th Nov 2015, 13:43   #4
modd1uk
Mod Master

Used parts?

Firstly I was going to add this to my other post but it was moved and closed? This isn't right, members have every right to see the hassle people are having with Scan, for them to move threads and delete posts is bang out of order.

So my orders don't get dispatched and when they do I receive used items? Used SFX PSU, no box (not sure if this is normal?) and scratches/thread swarf clearly it has been mounted before.

Used R7 370, how do I know? Look at the state of the CD sleeve, the bit of documentation has been folded incorrectly and there is no DVI adapter.

As I said to Liz yesterday, I'm only a small company so only spend around 25k a year on parts, look at my account and see how much of this gets spent at Scan, then ask yourselves why it's a fraction of that 25k, then read my forum threads and you'll see why the majority of my money gets spent elsewhere.

I'll be returning these items this weekend if not before, not happy guys this is just pathetic, Scan has gone well and truly down the toilet.
Quote:
Old 17th Nov 2015, 14:01   #5
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
modd1uk

The posts being made were becoming derogatory, please continue the discussion here via the new After Sales section.

I will shortly merge the two threads together

Best Regards
Old 17th Nov 2015, 14:06   #6
modd1uk
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
modd1uk

The posts being made were becoming derogatory, please continue the discussion here via the new After Sales section.

I will shortly merge the two threads together

Best Regards
You can't blame the guys for getting wound up. Liz is making enquiries now for me. The ironic thing is I was asked if I wanted a managed account yesterday :/.
Quote:
Old 17th Nov 2015, 16:25   #7
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
SCAN AFTER SALES SUPPORT Guidelines.

The rules for the After sales support:
- Only Members who have an order number can start a thread
- SCAN will be able to see the order numbers ( coming soon ) but they wont be on public view
- SCAN moderators will deal with the responses
- Opening Poster and Scan Members ONLY to post in each thread (occasional Mod intervention accepted)
- This forum is for advice, please still log an OLQ request with Scan directly

The other bit-tech rules apply as ever.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=294980

Post from other than the OP will be removed, were not removing negative/constructive " issues " themselves. This is so the issue can be concentrated on to achieve amicable resolution between the OP and SCAN.

Regards
Old 22nd Nov 2015, 14:22   #8
modd1uk
Mod Master

The saga continues.

LN47778

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/215-i...d-sub-dvi-hdmi

Doesn't come with a UK power cable, it comes with a 2pin cable and two marks on the screen? Nothing to say the box had been opened though as the manual is still in its sealed bag. Luckily I have a few spare power cables to test the monitor but it's not the point, if somebody would of bought this for a christmas present they wouldn't be able to use it come christmas day.

Reviews also say VGA and DVI cable included, no cables were included apart from the 2pin power cable (not for this country) and a 3.5mm audio cable.
Quote:

Last edited by modd1uk; 22nd Nov 2015 at 14:55.
Old 23rd Nov 2015, 09:40   #9
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

modd1uk

Sorry for any inconvenience, but thank you for letting us know, we have removed the item from sale, whilst we look into this. If you would like us to send a power cable to replace the one you used, please PM me and I will arrange this for you.

Best Regards
Old 23rd Nov 2015, 10:25   #10
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

modd1uk

Apologies I also missed your notification of no other cables also being present, this is unusual. Please can you PM me your Invoice number so we can look at the movement history.

Best Regards