bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Dec 2015, 12:24   #1
edzieba
Virtual Realist

edzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyan
DOA motherboard

I've raised a return request for this order (OLQ1553948, possibly another where the confirmation page failed to load) but have not received a confirmation email that this request went through.

ASRock Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard received DOA.

Motherboard does not POST. Front power LED lights and PSU fan spins up, but no beep codes from motherboard, no display output, no power to USB devices, CPU fan does not spin up.
Tested with known-good CPU and PSU. Tested with both DIMMS removed, and motherboard does not produce expected 3-beep 'no RAM' code. No drives or other peripherals connected.

::EDIT:: Still no response from Scan...

Last edited by edzieba; 3rd Dec 2015 at 01:34.
edzieba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 09:04   #2
Pookie
Level 0

Pookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming SaiyanPookie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I would give them a call if I were you.
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 11:54   #3
edzieba
Virtual Realist

edzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyanedzieba is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That got it, just waiting for the UPS return label. A bit annoying that the dedicated "return" section on the website is effectively pointless. Guy on the phone didn't seem in the last bit surprised there was no email confirmation of attempting to open a case, so this must be the intended behaviour!

Last edited by edzieba; 3rd Dec 2015 at 12:03.
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 12:02   #4
thom804
Banned

thom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youthom804 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Not sure if you guys are all unlucky or I just got a good day. My single return I've had to make was totally seamless and even got a sidegrade to boot!
thom804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 16:09   #5
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just a bit of advice check the CPU socket and make sure there's no bent pins or you'll be getting problems with the return, I would also take a photo with something in the photo that dates the picture, best to be safe than sorry
bt was once a great and vibrant forum wtf happened to it? , there must be a Hex on us back to mediocrity Get back under your bridges you scummy Troll's and STFU Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 14.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2015, 16:16   #6
edzieba
Virtual Realist

Too late on taking photos, but CPU pins were the first thing I checked before installing anything.