bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Mar 2016, 21:26   #1
Shielder
Live long & prosper!

Shielder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Constant reboot loop

Hi Scan,

I've installed my components in the case (bit of a squeeze and the PSU casing covers the first 4 SATA slots, but that's my problem, not yours) but I now can't get the system to turn on. I press the power button and the fans and pump spin up for about 5 seconds, before the system shuts down for a few seconds, then starts up again for about 5 seconds, then shuts down for a few seconds etc etc.

Any ideas what could be the cause? The water block is tight on the mobo, the RAM is seated correctly and teh cpu went in without any hassle. I've only got 2 SSDs installed (see previous comment about SATA connectors ) and no additional graphics card. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Andy
Old 8th Mar 2016, 21:53   #2
noizdaemon666
I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

noizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyannoizdaemon666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Definitely plugged in the 4/8pin for the CPU?
noizdaemon666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2016, 20:32   #3
Shielder
Live long & prosper!

Shielder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yup, it was the RAM not being seated correctly. Must remember to put RAM in before installing motherboard...