bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 6th Apr 2017, 11:27   #21
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

JackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by davido_labido View Post
Very nice build, in fact, it has been nominated for Mod of the Month! Check out the other nominations and vote for your favorite Here!
Thank you very much for the opportunity, I sincerely hope to count on the help of all of you to realize this dream ....
Who can vote for my project, I thank you ...

https://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=322633
JackAbrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Apr 2017, 23:18   #22
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

JackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for presidentJackAbrao should be considered for president
Thank you very much to all who are voting ...
Link: https://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=322633
Old 7th Apr 2017, 23:21   #23
JackAbrao
What's a Dremel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
DAMN IT!!! I voted for MOTM before even seeing this build log!!! So sorry Jaqueline!! I swear, next month I WILL view EVERY nominated build before voting!! This is incredible work!
The participants are doing very well, I appreciate the compliment....
Old 17th Apr 2017, 08:09   #24
Sn3akr
What's a Dremel?

Sn3akr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I call bullshit.. All that polystyrene and paint. Yet you manage only to have stained hands in a single, very posed, picture.. No specks on clothes on any pictures, despite the fact that sanding Styrofoam makes a huge mess. And for the videos.. We can all draw up those lies since their already shown trough the tape and we see you only tape off the bottom. Too much cleavage and not enough dirt makes me think it's all to win over the horny teens with a bit of flashing cleavage.

No vote!
Sn3akr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2017, 09:06   #25
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn3akr View Post
I call bullshit.. All that polystyrene and paint. Yet you manage only to have stained hands in a single, very posed, picture.. No specks on clothes on any pictures, despite the fact that sanding Styrofoam makes a huge mess. And for the videos.. We can all draw up those lies since their already shown trough the tape and we see you only tape off the bottom. Too much cleavage and not enough dirt makes me think it's all to win over the horny teens with a bit of flashing cleavage.

No vote!
Seems a little staged but I was going to remain silent and thought a fool rather then speak up and remove all doubt
Old 17th Apr 2017, 12:51   #26
kim
Multimodder

kim has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
everyone's entitled to his opinion, and it's a right to like or dislike as to vote or not, but I personally consider that before allowing oneself to post negative feedback and criticisms about the work of an artist, the least is to show what you are able to do yourself...liking or disliking Jacky's mod or personality, she built something original and gave her contribution to the modding scene, and it's far more interesting to follow than negative coments from "what's a dremel" registrants
kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2017, 06:03   #27
Ronnie Hara
Multimodder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn3akr View Post

No vote!
Everyone can like and dislike some project. This applies to voting as well. I just do not understand a guy who wants to have not done any project, come here to negativise and speak ill of all the process done by modder, being that he does not even have the skills or experiences to judge someone. I followed the entire assembly process and I can say that everything was done at the hands of this skillful modder. To judge the quality of a project by the dirt of your clothes or by the color of your dirty hands is quite typical of an unexpected person who has never set up a simple computer. . Before negating any project made by someone here on this forum, show me what you can do. So I can understand why you are so jealous.
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2017, 20:56   #28
Bartacus
Supermodder

Bartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming SaiyanBartacus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I don't care WHO built it, it's freaking brilliant. Some serious Debbie Downers in here, probably fully of envy that they can't do stuff like this. Don't hate, appreciate.
Bartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Apr 2017, 00:27   #29
MeMo
It is what it is

MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeMo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
I don't care WHO built it, it's freaking brilliant. Some serious Debbie Downers in here, probably fully of envy that they can't do stuff like this. Don't hate, appreciate.
I agree!

Tags
scratch;modding;girl

View Mode