1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics Can someone make me a round(-ish) PCB?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Cthippo, 11 Apr 2017.

1. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Hey everybody,

I'm working on a lighting system for my underwater camera rig and I need a very oddly shaped PCB made.

[​IMG]

Basically the way this is supposed to work is that I will solder two rows of large LEDs onto it (like these) with the center trace being one polarity and the two outer traces being the other. A cable from each trace will go up and be connected to a battery on the surface. The hole in the center goes on a 5/8-11 bolt and then the whole mess goes into a can. To prevent shorting underwater, once it's solvered up I plan to cast the whole thing in epoxy resin.

This video shows the rig it's intended to go on:

I know I could get the kit online and etch one, but I'm hoping someone on here has the stuff lying around and might be able to make this for me for a small cost. :rock:

2. Boscoe

Boscoe Electronics extraordinaire.

If you provide some better information on the placement of the tracks i'll do it for you.

3. LePhuronn

LePhuronn Minimodder

Apologies for the thread jack, but how much would you charge Boscoe?

I'm toying with the idea of a small circuit board to split SATA power around a few places and it'd look fancier than some veroboard.