1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Help with software/hardware setting up a web based phone service for home business!

Discussion in 'Software' started by LightingBird, 20 Nov 2008.

1. LightingBird

LightingBird Minimodder

Hello all,

I need help as usual and I'm trying to finally push the GO button on my business and go live. After much research, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to start this in my home and evolve from there. Basically, I'm planning on taking helpdesk calls out of my home for a personal business. So I'd like the following if possible:

1. A way of having a number preferably an 800 number where they can call me.
    2. A call queue of some sort that I can monitor calls and direct them to voicemail in real time.
    3. A database program that I can use hand in hand with this program so I track and log calls.

I've been looking at maybe getting vonage but they use their own router and I have one already. Magicjack will not fully give me all the features I need. I was thinking of maybe trying some avaya software but I have no idea how that works.

Any recommendations? I'm trying to stop making excuses and go live with my business.

2. pumpman

pumpman Minimodder

3. LightingBird

LightingBird Minimodder

Interesting. I'm going to look more into this program. Does it cost anything?

4. pumpman

pumpman Minimodder

I don't know sorry