1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Tiscali Broadband...

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by adamjackdrew, 5 Apr 2009.

1. adamjackdrew

adamjackdrew What's a Dremel?

Hi all,

Not been here for a while now - but thought this would be the best place to ask.

I have a boss who uses Tiscali broadband. I went there yesterday to try and set up a wireless ADSL modem for them - didn't work. I tried setting their Sagem modem back up using the Tiscali disc, but that no longer works.

I'm getting microsoft windows errors 718 and 734 - both concerning connection to the Internet.

I have tried all that Microsoft have to say and have looked through the Tiscali site - with no luck.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Ads

2. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

I don't know quite what this means but I wonder if it could apply as you're swapping round modems...

3. heir flick

heir flick Minimodder

i have tiscali and have used wireless and the segam modem back and forth without problems, not sure if its any help but the last time i looked the segam drivers were not very good with vista

4. CyCoLeS

CyCoLeS If it ain't broke...give it to me

had a similar problem....turned out tiscali didn't support the modem for 64bit...changed to a router and its ok.....just tiscali is an issue now lol