1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New F@H Monitor gadget for Windows Sidebar

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Artistus, 4 Jun 2012.

1. Artistus

Artistus What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone! :)
    How do you like this tiny gadget, designed by me and coded by my friend Dr.Oz, both from Ukraine?

Actually gadget can monitor only V6 folding clients by scanning working directories, including network paths and guest virtual Linux clients as well.
    Unfotunately, monitoring of V7 client is not supported yet, because of lack of time.

There are 25 skins, some of which are styled to some of vendors and Ukrainian Overclockers site.

[​IMG]

Download: fahmonitor.host.org

If you can't get through link, try through proxy
    If doesn't work, go direct on softpedia

And don't miss instructions on the first start on the gadget itself, or in it's description on the choose panel, or in the donation link in it's settings (how to add your clients).

On the first start it can take some seconds to download tasks database until the gadget appear.
    Wish you a pleasant usage!

P.S. F@H Client V7 will be supported soon.

2. Slowlemon

Slowlemon What's a Dremel?

Hi Artistus

I was using this gadget with V6 clients and it works very well, but now I have switched to V7 client and FAHcontrol. I can not wait until V7 is supported.

Keep up the good work.

3. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Can you make one for using Extreme Folding stats?

I only look at gadgets at work, so this wouldn't work as I don't fold on that PC.

4. Artistus

Artistus What's a Dremel?

Votick
    This gadget uses EOC stats.
    In your case you can copy fahlog.txt from folding machine to your work machine and feed it to the gadget. Only progress bar and PPD fields will be not informing with such method.