1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education So which poorly reviewed company should I buy from?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 26 Dec 2016.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I am looking to buy myself a Google Pixel C 10.2" Tablet - 64 GB which is currently selling for £379.99 on both Currys and Google.com. Now we all know that Currys/Pcworld has a pretty poor customer service record but looking at google they do not fare much better.

Cannot see the tablet elsewhere for that sort of price and I am reluctant to spend that sort of cash with companies that do not provide a decent service when things go wrong.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: 26 Dec 2016
  2. 13eightyfour

13eightyfour Formerly Titanium Angel

Personally I'd go with PCWorld/Currys, in the past I've found having a physical store you can go to if things aren't quite right has saved a lot of the usual 'E-service' issues I've had with online only stores.

3. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Good point. Thanks.

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I think it is pretty much academic as reviews on the tablet are not good so think I will go back to a Samsung.

5. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Was going to say Currys/PCworld as well. If it starts doing stupid things it easier to physically show someone rather than have to explain over the internet. Plus if you need to collect it after a repair etc you can get it delivered to the store rather than wait in for it to be delivered