1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other PLEASE HELP!! im really desperate

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by shadowkiller, 21 Apr 2011.

1. shadowkiller

shadowkiller What's a Dremel?

hello guys,
    im new here. came to get some help as im really strugglin' with a Blue screen issue.. its totaly random as far as im aware, and the advice i have had so far hasnt solved it.

my specs are

AMD Phenom II X6 1075T CPU 3.00GHz
    8GB corsair 1600MHz (4x 2GHz)
    M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 motherboard
    ATI Radeon HD4850 G/card

issue is, i built this system at christmas. put it all together, all tight etc, i started to get blue screen from the beginning, so i then wiped the HD and reinstalled windows thinking it was a bad install (wanted a TOTALLY clean system) it is still blue screening randomly, ive updated all drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled each individual ones, changed my antivirus software, but it is still happening

sometimes i turn it on and it shows a message saying cpu not compatible with core unlocker before it loads windows, but then other times it works fine, i have an aftermarket cpu cooler and it is all fitted correctly, the temp never really goes above 31'C and mother board temp is fine too.

i did have a fan error to start with where it shut it down (no blue screen) but i disabled Q-Fan in bios and it cleared that issue

since then ive ran memtest86, after a number of passes, about 12ish it had found 6 faults, so i then removed all 4 sticks of ram (corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2GB) and tested them one at a time in slot 1, none of them came up with any faults, so i thought maybe it was the motherboard at fault, so i tried one of the seamingly good sticks in each slot, the second slot came up with a fault, and the 3rd and 4th didnt, so, i then thought i would just make sure that it is that slot by testing another "good" stick in it. now the fault isnt there..

i have changed the DRAM profile to 1067MHz and 1333MHz (because i have heard that AM3 cpus only support 1333 with 2 and 1067 with 4 modules. anything above is considered OC and not garanteed to work. issue still there.

i have posted on sky drive my latest minidump file and also two screen shots of my Ram info displayed on CPUz (i could not see it running at 1067 or 1333 so i took a pic

anyway

PLEASE HELP GUYS

Im absoloutly desprate and really need some help..

any would be so much appriciated.. thanks for reading and i will post a link below with the skydrive link