1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do CCL offer any discounts for large orders?

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Foghorn, 16 May 2012.

1. Foghorn

Foghorn What's a Dremel?

As a regular customer of CCL over the years, I have found them to be pretty keen on price and second-to-none regarding their customer service. It goes without saying then, that when I was asked by a friend of mine recently if I was interested in doing an IT refresh for his small business, I put together pricing based on CCL sourced stock.

Now, when I total up the hardware required, it comes to just over £2,500, plus shipping, so I was wondering (albeit a cheeky) whether CCL would be able to provide some sort of discount for such a large order. So guys, any chance? :D

Mike.

2. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

For a question like this, I would give them a ring and speak to one of the managers as it's likely only the senior staff would be able to authorise a discount.

3. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

best to call, it is not something that can easily be said over a forum, if you call we should be able to help :)

4. Foghorn

Foghorn What's a Dremel?

Thanks all for your replies. I have been put onto Daniel at CCL who is helping me out with a personal quote.

All the best,

Mike.