1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows I saw this and I thought of Bioshock Infinite....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stanley Tweedle, 22 Jul 2013.

1. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

[​IMG]

For some reason this gif made me think of Bioshock Infinite...

???

2. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

3. Stanley Tweedle

Yeah I dun know. Bioshock infinite popped into my head when I saw this animated gif.

???

4. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

5. Stanley Tweedle

Yeah, the crazy cat head doesn't know either. I have yet to figure out why seeing that gif made me think of bioshock infinite. If anyone has the answer please tell me.

6. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

This has to be one of the most random threads ever... :p

7. Stanley Tweedle

I still feel there must be some reason why it made me think of bioshock.

I wish I knew what it was. I just can't figure it out.:eeek:

8. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

If you do not know what is going on inside your head,I suggest it is pretty doubtful that anyone else will be able to offer an opinion.

But of course if the reason that Bioshock Infinite popped into your head after viewing the .gif becomes apparent, feel free to keep it to yourself.lol.

9. Stanley Tweedle

I might have to conduct a street survey... Show people the clip... Ask them if "bioshock infinite" pops into their head?

10. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

My guess is you had a massive Bioshock Infinite branded ***** rammed up your arse while you were sat watching this gif. At the moment of impact you shot your load and all your adrenalin-riddled mind could think of was, "Ah yes, Bioshock Infinite!"

11. azrael-

azrael- I'm special...

And everything is explained... ;)

12. October

October Mariachi Style

Couldn't do that, you'd be putting Bioshock in their heads by mentioning it.

13. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

At a push I'd say that your irrational hatred for this game, to the point that you're going off gaming completely, has caused some sort of neural meltdown.

Speak to a brain doctor for more info.

YEHBABY likes this.
  14. Stanley Tweedle

Hmmm, some interesting possible explanations here. I won't discount any of them at this point in time.

15. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

I think Porkin's Wingman has the best explanation so far, although IamJudd has also summed things up pretty well.

16. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Copied and amended from an aviation forum...
    So, there are 29 best ways to boost your post count...

1.Start posting under each topic "I agree" or "I disagree". If you don't know about the things discussed in this topic, then post a reply with only "Sorry, but I don't understand what about you are talking here".
    2.Ask about each deleted post in Site Related forum, even if you got e-mail explaining why it was deleted
    3.Ask in Modding forum about obvious things, like "how do I water cool my gfx card?"
    4.Post in General a whole bunch of "your favorite" style topics.
    5.If someone states what computer/software/gif he likes, then start discussing with him. Your post count will really be boosted if you will discuss with the right man...
    6.Take part in every Israel/Palestine discussions
    7.Start very controversial topics and then when all people will disagree with you, you will be able to discuss and boost your post count this way
    8.Post all your Lian Li screenshots as different topics in Scratch builds, named "the best screenshot of my Lian Li", "the second best screenshot of My Lian Li", "the third best screenshot of My Lian Li", etc
    9.Post news about each delayed delivery from a supplier
    10.Post AMD vs NVIDEa topics. If they won't be deleted, you will get much posts while discussing, if they will get deleted, you will be able to appeal at Site Related
    11.Start posting "why was he deleted?" posts about each deleted member
    12.Post "The original shaft" beneath each discussion you find boring
    13.Post a topic about each terror act in Israel or or each Palestinian killed by Israeli army in General
    14.Post comments about every folding report in Folding
    15.Start requesting obscure photos, like "Lian Li with purple ultra violet water cooling in my kitchen" in Photos of my computer.
    16.Post about each girl who you've ever dated in Serious.
    17.Start posting each photo you uploaded and ask users what they think about a picture
    18.Also post each photo which was rejected (obviously each in different topic) and ask why
    19.Before photos gets approved or rejected, post them all (in different topics) asking users, "what do you think, will this photo be approved?"
    20.Start some series of topics. For example, post "What do you think about Corsair?" topic, later "What do you think about AMD?", later "What do you think about NVIDEA?" and so on
    21.Start posting "versus" topics. Like India vs. Pakistan, Islam vs. Christianity, GM vs. Chrysler, etc. In these topics state a very radical opinion, so you will get much posts while discussing. Radical/stupid opinion, in general, works everywhere. Just state it and you will get really many posts while discussing.
    22.Bribe Nexoe to boost your post count
    23.Start posting topics like this one
    24.Start posting your diary in General, each day to it's own topic. Like "topic: 2002 06 04 boy: it was a very good day" or "this gif reminds me of Bioshock"
    25.Post links to every funny picture/text you find
    26.Always post with some mistakes and beyond each post post another one, called 'edit correction"
    27.Instead of posting one post stating your opinion, post three in a row (first part of your opinion in first post, second - in second and third - in third).
    28.Post about your trips with car, ship and train in Trip Reports
    29.If something happens in your life, post that in General - Like: "I lost my umbrella today", "My cousin called me two times today" or "I think my dog hates me"

17. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

18. Stanley Tweedle

You know... sometimes I think u people don't take me seriously.

19. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Before I try this, does it actually matter that I do not have a dog? Can it not be an imaginary pet? As my 'dog' really does hate me.

20. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun