1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Very Scared

Discussion in 'General' started by Pieface, 13 Oct 2014.

1. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Well after like having the sameish hairstyle for the past 7 years I'm going for a complete change for tomorrow and couldn't be more worried what the outcome will be like.

Inb4 keep hairstyle (I'm applying for career jobs now, and need to look professional, my current hairstyle isn't)

#randomthread #sweg

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Oct 2014
  2. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

If you're going from long to pretty short, do not fear, it generally looks more okay than you might think. The first time I had a grade 2 all over I was pretty freaked out...I only ended up looking a little like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, but only a little.

Guinevere likes this.
  3. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Not going super short, but the thing is I've always had a fringe as I have a scar on my forehead, but looking at releasing my forehead to look better

4. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 6 Jan 2018
  5. badders

badders Neuken in de Keuken

I've had a shaved head for the best part of 15 years now.
    Low maintenance, never looks greasy, and easy to style in the morning.

My only issue is when it starts to grow out, and I can't get the time for the wife to cut it - starts to look a bit mental.

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Same problem I have. But I think for the first time I am going to grow and try it long. My Mrs hates old men with long hair. My boss has hair, nail appointments and so forth so this is going to be pay back. Growing it long and going to try these hair appointments once a month like she does during work time. My turn to take the p..

7. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

I keep v. long hair most of the time and shaved it all off about 4 years ago, it was pretty awesome. People responded to me badly with a shaved head - young, tall caucasian male, it's not a good stereotype to fill, people assumed I was trouble - so you've probably made the right decision in keeping a bit of hair. But you'll find, as we all have, that short hair is a HUGE timesaver. I have my long hair back now, and it eats up about 15 minutes a day in washing and maintenance. But the ladies like it on me (plus my head is a visibly weird shape bald), so what can you do?

8. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

Don't forget to shave, lose the scruffy face.

9. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

Hello - I editted the name of your thread - please remember this is a family forum.

thanks ;)

10. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

Was he soiling himself before?