1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases Case with internal radiator space

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Padman, 12 Jan 2013.

1. Padman

Padman What's a Dremel?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a mid-tower case able to house a large two 120mm fan radiator internally? As far as I can tell, a few of the budget cases can mount thin radiators in the roof but I've got a 60mm thick TFC beast which I've had to bolt onto the side of my current case.

If this is unrealistic then does anyone know of a small (ITX sized) case which I could mount the radiator onto externally without having to drill any new holes?

Thanks

2. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

3. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

CM690II would fit that in the bottom

[​IMG]

(Not my rig btw - just pinched the image off t'internet)

4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

If you have a bigger budget, perhaps the Lian Li v600f. It has dual 120 mount in the front, and plenty of room if you pull out the 3.5" hdd rack while being on the smaller side of matx mid tower.

example found...
    [​IMG]

5. Padman

Padman What's a Dremel?

I have a dual 5.5" bay reservoir I need to accommodate, so mounting it at the top would be best I reckon. That Fractal Arc Midi looks like it'll fit the bill though

Thanks

6. deant94

deant94 What's a Dremel?

The NZXT phantom range in my opinion are really good. The mid-tower (Phantom 410) has 8 slots for fans and a huge space on the top for a 240mm radiator. It has plenty of space and is really practical