1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Weird interference like bug

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Auxilliary, 18 Dec 2014.

1. Auxilliary

Auxilliary Crashes into space stations

Hi guys got a problem I have never seen before,

Lately every now and then one of my 3 screens but never all 3 goes all weird like interference when changing to a TV channel that is not tuned to anything (like snow) but multicoloured.

I havent been able to reproduce this and seems to happen whenever it wants to, I dont have the foggiest what this could be and I haven't been able to catch a photo of it as it comes and goes too quick for me to get my phone.

Does anyone know what this could be or has seen it before?

2. Deders

Deders Modder

Are you sure you're not being contacted by an evil genius with a ransom message?

Seriously though, How are your monitors connected? Are they chained with displayport or is it a combination of connections?

3. Auxilliary

I could be, who knows haha..

and sorry was being a little vague, they are connected by one Displayport and 2 DVI to my 770

4. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Have you tried another cable/s? I had a weird issue like this a while ago (not exactly the same though) and it was a dodgy cable to blame.

5. Auxilliary

Ive replaced both the DVI's but i dont have another Displayport to hand at the minute, hasn't seemed to have have done it yet today though, weird?