1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Insomnia55 This Week! MSI will be there!

Discussion in 'MSI UK' started by MSIRawZ, 25 Aug 2015.

1. MSIRawZ

MSIRawZ MSI UK Rep

[​IMG]

If you're around i55 this Weekend, feel free to drop by the stand and say hello. I'm there myself from Wednesday to Monday. If you don't know what I look like, I'm the fat bloke (perhaps not helpful as there's two fat blokes on the stand.. I'm the smaller one lol).

[​IMG]

We have various on-site tournaments on the go running from Friday to Sunday such as a COD Black Ops 2 Zombies one whereby if you reach round 20 (solo) you can win some awesome MSI hardware, but with a twist since you can choose your own prize from 3 choices; a GTX 960 GAMING 4G Graphics Card, a Z170A GAMING M5 motherboard or one of our Nightblade barebone gaming PCs. It's very hard to do. Getting to round 20 without dying is certainly a challenge and a half and took me 4 goes to reach it. If you get to round 20 then you certainly deserve more than a pat on the back!

[​IMG]

If you're into racing games, like last year we have a racing setup but this time the game is Project CARS. We have a new GT OMEGA Art cockpit on the stand hooked up to BenQ's new 35" XR3501 curved monitor. If you set the fastest lap of the day you'll win a cool MSI bundle featuring an MSI branded SteelSeries SIBERIA V2 headset, limited edition MSI Dragon Doll and our new GAMING SLI Bridge!

Lots of free MSI merch available of course! Plus other competitions on the go using our gaming notebooks and some awesome modders rigs displaying on the stand including an ATX sized Parvum mod amongst other modded rigs using HEX GEAR cases.

If you have some cash to spend looking for an upgrade, you can buy our latest Z170A GAMING M5 motherboard and get a free kit of Corsair 8GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz DDR4 in red to match the motherboards heatsinks. Decent deal if you want to upgrade your gaming rig. You can buy this from Box or YOYOTech at their stands in the exhibition hall.

Hope to see you there! :clap: