1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EA opens Titanfall beta registration

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 12 Feb 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

Typical EA releasing a game prematurely, can they not even wait 'till it's reached beta?

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Whoops - wishing my life away, there. That should, of course, read the 17th of February. Fixed, ta!

4. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Just signed up - I'm hoping that this game will be as good as it's being made out to be. I'm a little worried that it'll be a bit of a one trick pony though - anyone else think the same?

5. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

As it's an EA game I'm finding it hard to think they will treat it any differently than their other titles.

6. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

I mean, don't get me wrong, I have a hell of a lot more hope for this game than the inevitable next call of doody game but I'm hoping there'll be something more than just the novelty of stomping around in a titan which could get old after a few minutes...

7. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Signed up waiting for the email now.

Actually looking forward to this game since EA has not had any input in to the games design etc.

8. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

Initially I was looking forward to this game, but they they said something about multi player being on 5/6 vs 5/6 which as a battlefield vet, seems very low to me. I might enjoy it though so lets hope I get into beta to see if I enjoy it as well as catch a few early bugs

9. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Woo I've been selected to take part... in the xbox one version?? I swear somewhere it said what platform you'd be playing on, bit pointless for me as I don't even have a one yet (waiting for Halo for that).