1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Best music player for Android

Discussion in 'Software' started by postmangav, 4 May 2011.

1. postmangav

postmangav What's a Dremel?

After years of owning an iPod Touch and being nicely accustomed to iTunes, I now have an HTC Wildfire which has made the iPod redundant. I downloaded Winamp off the back of wireless sync (which works when it feels like it) but I just don't like it. The player on the phone is fine but I cant get on with the program on the computer. Nothing seems straightforward with it after years of using iTunes.

Can anyone recommend me a new music player?

2. murraynt

murraynt Modder

Media monkey. i changed from iTunes to it.

3. TheManicGibbon

TheManicGibbon I have no idea what's going on

I use Winamp on Android and find it to be highly usable, but I agree the Windows program is just not right for me :p, I use Windows Media Player instead.

Songbird, doubleTwist and Spotify all have both desktop and Android apps. doubleTwist has wireless sync but I think you have to pay for it, I may be wrong. The Zune player for Windows looks nice if thats your thing, but can be a bit sluggish at times.

There's nothing to stop you using different media players on your phone and PC, unless you use the sync a lot or like a common interface I guess :D

Hope this helps.

4. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

+1 media monkey and the Galaxy S comes standard with a good music player

5. postmangav

postmangav What's a Dremel?

Downloaded MediaMonkey and really like it. Will continue with winamp on the phone as it is quite easy to use. The wifi sync isn't a big deal to be honest as it is so bloody slow. Does anyone have the Gold version and is it worth the upgrade?

6. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

I use the gold version and have had for a very long time. I love media monkey gold