1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police: Woman forced into sex with son

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Cthippo, 6 Jul 2007.

1. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

:eyebrow:

2. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Well that's a cheery way to round of a crappy day :(

Nukes plz.

3. Hells_Bliss

Hells_Bliss What's a Dremel?

that's f***ing sick

4. Tim S

Tim S OG

5. knuck

knuck Hate your face

that's freaking sick ........ :(

i wonder how they could have forced the kid to have an erection though..... at gunpoint ? looking at his mom ? what the hell that can't work

These kids are freaking insane...

6. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

often a response to fear is apparent arousal.

7. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Thats just wrong.

8. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE?

9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

by the way it's not that i want to know, I simply don't understand how it's possible

10. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

From what I understand, the brain confuses fear and pleasure. OK, that's probably a very broad, general description, and I'm sure the psychological association goes much deeper, but that's it in a nutshell. It's one of the reasons thrill rides at amusement parks are so attractive.

In some of the studies regarding violent video games, apparently one of the findings was that male subjects tended to develop an erection during particularly violent scenes.

-monkey

11. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

This is bad. And wrong. There should be a stronger word for this kind of think. Badong.

Somebody once said that the brain does not have pleasure and pain receptor, just ones for pain. Pleasure is sensed by the same receptors, so pain also produces pleasure. or something. I think it's from one of the episodes of CSI with that dominatrix in it. Personally, I think it's bull because I've never felt too great about getting hurt, but whatever floats your boat.

Anyone seen (I think it's in) Fahrenheit 911, there's an Iraqi insurgent lying on the ground, cuffed and hooded, and one of the US troops points out that "Ali Baba" is pitching a tent. or words to those effect.

12. dognosh

dognosh What's a Dremel?

I do believe that pain and pleasure both produce adrenalin, one to relieve the pain, it works,I know:( and one as a reward to shooting your load

I hope these dangerous beings are locked up for life:miffed:

13. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

Interesting. I wonder if this is one of the reasons why men are much more reluctant to report rape. Perhaps they feel ashamed of "being turned on" when it is natural to have an erection during a situation like that?

14. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Erection happens at a spinal level. It is a reflex to sensory stimulation. You can't help it.

The default state of a penis is in fact to be erect, not flaccid. Severe spinal or brain stem injury often results in a rather stubborn erection. Too bad one can't feel anything below the waist anymore... This is also why males wake up from sleep with an erection -- a by-product of the brain stem "disconnecting" motor signals during dream sleep to prevent sleepwalking. Yes, ejaculation is also a spinal reflex, hence nocturnal emissions. The erotic dreams sometimes experienced at the same time are a consequence, not a cause.

The whole psychological pain and pleasure thing works very differently and has to do with either Reversal Theory (not to be confused with "reverse psychology" -- Psychological Reactance Theory) or with neurological malfunctions in the Thalamus of the brain.

Enough morbid speculation. There are sick and twisted people out there. We knew. Move on.

Last edited: 7 Jul 2007
  15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I'm waiting for the "video games told me to do it" defence to really round it all off.

16. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

That's not always the case. Depending on the nature of the cord damage pripism secondary to neurogenic shock can actually be quite painful. Not only was there a question about this on the state EMT written exam, but one of my instructors has seen it in the field and said that the patient complaines at some length about how painful it was.

17. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I was being a bit facetious. But yes, spinal cord injury is never a straightforward matter and some people do still get plenty of sensory feedback (ouch!).

18. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

These kind of people just need to be removed from the planet. Bring back the death penalty please.:(

19. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

One of the bigger stories on Digg atm. With this brutality, I'm not surprised. For the benefit of human society, these people should be removed from society forever and the gene pool, by any means necessary. Maybe I'm too extreme, but pause, look at what they did, and tell me that they deserve any less.

20. Tulatin

Tulatin The Froggy Poster

A death penalty is far, far too simple.

Let them all into prison with the sickest of the ****ers. No locks, no beds, no food. No rights.

Wipe the source of their genes (parents) from the planet, and make sure that they can't breed either. Hell, even open it up to have those vengeful lesbians peg the **** out of them.

Remember kids, many a man in prison faced some childhood abuse - some of which was sexual. And when you're serving life and a half, and have the chance to rip up some rapists, wouldn't you just sleep damn well that night?