1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Microsoft Office 365

Discussion in 'Software' started by DIZZY DAZZLER 2010, 4 Dec 2014.

1. DIZZY DAZZLER 2010

DIZZY DAZZLER 2010 Tech nut!

Folks I am after a copy of Microsoft Office 365 for my laptop and PC. Can anyone point me in the direction of a cheap version to get me up and running.

Cheers!

2. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

there is no cheap version really - it's a subscription service, so you just pay the subscription price.

3. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

4. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

If you are student at college or university, you have it for free. :)
    Do a search for your school + Office 365 on Google or something, and you can probably find an announcement that you missed, on how to get it.
    If none is found. hope is not lost. It could be that your school doesn't want to manage this. Microsoft is here to do it for them: http://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education

If your school is not registered for some odd reason, and doesn't offer it. Microsoft is offering Office 365 University. It's 80$ (US/Canadian) for 2 PC or devices (combined), for 4 years together (pay once you get 4 years). Head over to Microsoft online store to know the price in your region.
    http://www.microsoftstore.com

If you are not a student, then you have Office 365 Personal, as RichCreedy suggested.
    It's for 1 PC or device, and not 5 PCs AND 5 devices like the Home offering, but you have the same software included and well cheaper.

5. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Don't know if this applies but some companies offer their employees cheap copies of Office (non 365) I recently got Office 2013 Professional for ~£8 through the Microsoft Home User Programme via my employer...

6. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

Same here but they needed a company email to send the verification email to. After that, I could use my out of work email and it was all cool.