1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban query

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by spader, 27 Apr 2012.

?

Well?

1. Calls a spade a spade.

25.0%
  2. I'm not a hypocrite!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am a hypocrite!

25.0%
  4. Admit. <><

50.0%
  1. spader

spader What's a Dremel?

In-game Name : spader
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441766
    Time of incident: 27/4/12 22:30 BST
    What happened: "Nexius", and not for the first time, decided to start team killing me. I responded by team killing him more effectively (not hard). The map before he actually asked if there were any admins on (with the intention of tk'ing me, natch).
    Who banned you: Who knows?

Plenty regs on CPC hate playing with and against me, but remember this: all I do is rage on comms - whoever doesn't like it can just mute me. I don't ever troll players I don't like with team wounding, team flashing, or team killing.

There have been admins on before when I've been deliberately team-killed so I don't really expect fair treatment. As long as certain players kiss enough ass (and don't kill you too many times?), you'll probably turn a blind eye.

Prove me wrong, or don't; I'm not fussed either way. Just like to point out hypocrisy and double-standards when I see them.

Couple o' comments.

1) Server is much better with 24 players or less. Gameplay and registry die with more.

2) cl_interp_ratio should be locked to 1 and cl_interp should have a maxvalue of 0.03s. zBlock should really be on as it covers this and more (helllooo crouch bug).

Of course I wouldn't expect either thing to happen. Who cares about the integrity of the gameplay when the masses seem happy?

2. Tuned#Stu

Tuned#Stu Rage Machine

3. spader

spader What's a Dremel?

Well that's not going to happen - the link is dead.

meh

4. Maddness

Maddness What's a Dremel?

5. Tuned#Stu

Tuned#Stu Rage Machine

Should be working now Spader! There was some sort of network issue affect some people including me