1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new customer first order nightmare!!!!

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by marc goodger, 15 Jun 2011.

1. marc goodger

marc goodger What's a Dremel?

have just placed an order for over£1000 4 days ago and paid for next day delivery, still has not arrived. i have tried contacting by email several times. i have also called on tjhe number provided a minimum of 20 times and have had no answer. ium starting to get worried that this is all a scam and im not going to get back my money and at the same time get no products.. i am thinking like this as i cant believe the service can be as bad as this . this is the worst service i have ever recieved when buying something over the net.... people be carefull:nono::nono:

2. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Hi Marc,

When you called us the other day we answered promptly. Unfortunaley today we have not been able to receive calls but we have been able to receive e-mails.

You sent us an e-mail at 9:52am asking for an update and asking for us to reply to you by 11am.

Your e-mail was replied to at 10:28 am explianing that you need to check your payment with your bank as we have yet to receive the payment for your order which is why there has been a delay and why this has not shipped.

We would also respectfully request that if you set us a time limit to reply (which we did) that you wait for it to expire before posting like this on the forum - I can see the post was made at 10:25 am when you wanted a reply by 11am...

If you have any more concerns please e-mail info "AT" aquatuning.co.uk and you will be replied to promptly.

3. hansen2605

hansen2605 What's a Dremel?

Dude, take a chill pill phill.....

This is just way out, you can´t just post something like this on the internet, one, if you follow up on how things work around here, if you transfer money from bank to bank, thats one day, next day they ship it out (or the postage man pick it up or what you call it) and the THIRD (3) day it arrive at your door.... I have never ever gotten something wrong from aquatuning.de and i have spend litteraly thousands of euro at that place and never ever gotten anything other than the right stuff....

4. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

I can vouch for Aquatuning - I have spent a fair bit with them and they have always delivered.

5. okeeffgl

okeeffgl What's a Dremel?

hi there

did the problem get resolved. and what was the problem:clap: