1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Hori announces Tactical Assault Commander 4 PS4 kit

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 28 Jul 2015.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Really?

If you want a mouse and keyboard set up for your PS or XBox you'd be better of with one of the third party adapters. I can vouch for the Xim4 which does exactly what it says on the tin and does it extremely well.

Whilst it is about an extra £40 you do get the benefit of it working with the vast majority of mice and keyboards already out there as opposed to some naff keypad from the 80's and probably some horrible generic mouse copy that wouldn't look out of place in Poundstretchers.

3. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

I would rather just have native keyboard and mouse support, as I have tried the Xim range of adaptors and they always struggle to give proper mouse movement because of the games have a max turn speed limit in them, which the adaptors cannot get round and just stop the mouse from responding for a second or two.

I hope that Sony allow proper keyboard and mouse support, and that Microsoft follow suit as well.

4. ModSquid

ModSquid Multimodder

Why bother putting a turn speed limit in?