1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Are You F***ing Kidding Me?

Discussion in 'General' started by Carrie, 1 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Jing-sea,

Mind telling me why you've banned Teelzebub, other than for his poor memory as to whether he deleted one, or was two posts, in the bad sellers group?

He's mod bashed by you lot that the Bad Sellers Group isn't updated - because people don't report bad sellers to him to include group.

Remember, he's not allowed to post people in there unless he's been asked by the buyer. And NOONE other than buyer and seller, not even him, is allowed to post responses in it. Them's the rules of the group, as agreed with Nexxo when it was first set up!

I know he likes to pretend he's the Devil but believe it or not he's human and can make mistakes, like all of us can. If removing the "I have an iphone to sell most weeks cos I get returns from my [relative]'s shop and don't tell people that" seller from the group was what was required the buyer who reported the "iphone seller" in the first place could have reminded Tel to do it. Like you lot, he has a life outside this kindergarten! :p

Seems mighty strange he pulls you and Tad up for being hypocrites in MP just a couple of days ago (no wait, it was me who called you that :D) and there you've gone and banned him ...

PS: Jeff, if I get banned too, I'll email you in reply to your PM - been really busy at work for the last year! :hehe:

2. RTT

RTT #parp

[​IMG]

julianmartin likes this.
  3. JBond

JBond Devils wife

That didn't take long for a idiot to post lol.

From what I've been reading they've been gunning for him for a long time because he speaks him mind and won't tip his hat and say yes sir mod, there's a lesson to be learned there about honesty

julianmartin likes this.
  4. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

No more Teelzebub? :waah:

5. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

So how long does a ban last for? Is this a permanant ban?

6. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

WTF. It does look like they have it in for him as he rubs them up the wrong way

7. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

It is a temporary 2 day ban. There are certain actions which will earn a permanent ban like spamming or breaking particular rules, such as

To stop this descending into an argument I have closed the thread. Anyone starting a parallel thread will also receive a ban.

8. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Carrie, it's jinq with a 'q', and I owe you, personally, no explanation.

However, in the interests of transparency, Teel copped a ban for being rude to Margo Baggins in a social group, and there will likely be a fuller update regarding his ban and the like tomorrow. Thanks.

Last edited: 1 Sep 2014
    julianmartin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.