1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Wanted: Football Manager 2009 ISO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CraigWatson, 21 Feb 2015.

1. CraigWatson

CraigWatson Level Chuck Norris

Hi all,

I know that this is a somewhat questionable request, but I'm getting increasingly desperate!

I have a legal copy of Football Manager 2009 (yes ... 2009 ... I hate the more recent versions!) which I can play with no problems via Steam on my Windows PC.

However I want to install on a Mac, which Steam doesn't like. I need the original install disc and serial number - I have the latter noted down, but the former is at my parents' place and I don't particularly want to make a 6-hour round-trip to get a DVD case!

I've been scouring the net for torrents, but so far all are dead (as expected for a 6 year old game!) So ... if anyone has (or can make) an ISO image of Football Manager 2009, I will be forever in your debt. I can hand over credentials for an FTP account on my VPS for upload, or we can always use GDrive/Dropbox/whatever.

Here's hoping!

Craig

2. Craig_T

Craig_T What's a Dremel?

Isn't that where royal fail come in handy? It will be about £2 to post it?

But anyway, there is a nzb for it but it's for windows so not sure it would work?

3. rollo

rollo Modder

Easier to pay £1 for one of the more recent versions than try to find a old torrent.

4. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

recent versions are awful though imo

5. CraigWatson

CraigWatson Level Chuck Norris

In all honesty I probably couldn't remember where in the depths of my parents' place it is, so postage may not be an option. eBay might though!

Could you point me in the direction of the NZB (still trying to get the hang of Usenet!)?

:thumb:

6. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

7. rollo

rollo Modder

2009 was too easy once you knew who the good kids were you could build a lower league team around some of them. The good kids won't come to you in the later versions

8. Craig_T

Craig_T What's a Dremel?

If you look on nzbplanet.net just search and it's on there, there is only one result so easy to find :)