1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Mod of the Month May 2011

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 6 Jun 2011.

?

Which mods do you like the best?

Poll closed 20 Jun 2011.
  1. Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen

39 vote(s)
    33.9%
  2. ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412

49 vote(s)
    42.6%
  3. IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. INVERTED by ToB1

10 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. LiLi Tower by kier

51 vote(s)
    44.3%
  6. TJ07- RED by paz45

8 vote(s)
    7.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. arcticstoat

arcticstoat Minimodder

2. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

Its the ultimate compliment to see some of your own mods turn up in others work logs so for that reason alone, IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy gets my vote :thumb:

3. kaiser

kaiser What's a Dremel?

Definitely a good selection this month but at a push my vote had to go to Corsair Graphite 490T Bullet by 'thechoozen', the level of finish on the mod is impeccable and makes me wonder why case makers aren't making mini-chassis like that already. It just makes sense!

4. Haphestus

Haphestus ....the folding under dog

The Li Li tower, has the T Virus inside.........run for the hills!!!

Epic Builds guys :D

5. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

From the depths of a modders heart, thanks again buddies!

Anyway my vote goes to exoesqueleton. Always for a scratch build. Mystikal acomplished something I tried to do many times until I gave up that is a good soldering job.

Cheers mate!

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Jun 2011
  6. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Exoskeleton is mental! In the best way possible :D

7. Rodhizzle

Rodhizzle What's a Dremel?

Li Li tower all the way.

8. kier

kier -----------------

Thnx again Bit-tech, now I have a better reason to finish the LiLi ;)

9. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

Thanks bit-tech, for the nomination. It came as a big surprise for us and at first we thought we would not even 'bother' you with our casemod. We were doubting if it could match the high-standards of this forum. So a big surprise and an even bigger thank you!

Last edited: 6 Jun 2011
  10. (RFFN)-SqUeD

(RFFN)-SqUeD I eat dremels for breakfast

Omg, im following the builds on Bit-tech for about 7 years (a long time anyway) I'm helping Mystikal on the EXO build and told him to post here on THE modders Site. this just because i thougt it would be fun and never expecting that we would be nominated for the MOTM.............

I'm still speechless with a big :D though!!!!!!!

Thankz Bit-tech crew and all the modders here on the forum for inspiring me with my case mods over the past years (maybe i should have posted here earlier haha :duh:)

- Modding isn't a hobby its a lifestyle :rock:-

11. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

My vote would go to Inverted but I can't vote, is this a post count thing?

12. Tonton Buddy

Tonton Buddy What's a Dremel?

Hii coolmiester, thanks a lot for your vote!
    I posted a lot of news pict' on my workblog this evening, i cannot before because i began a new job since one month and it take a lot of my time...

13. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

You're welcome :D

Sure its nice to get a bit of recognition now and again but in reality i post my work logs worldwide (always have done) so it would be pretty naive of me to think that everyone who implemented a design or two idea in their mod to give a heads up to where they got the idea,
    but surely the very fact that someone would consider an idea good enough to emulate in their own mod is recognition enough for me :naughty:

14. Mystikal0412

Mystikal0412 Safety First, Think Twice!

No it's not. You have to vote in the above graph.

15. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

Thanks, but at the time it said "You may not vote". That changed a couple of hours after I posted.

16. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

I've just noticed that kier has taken an early lead. Has anyone ever won 2 MOTD's in a row before? Don't get me wrong I'm not moaning ,I voted for kier, I'm just curious.

17. ewashbrook

ewashbrook What's a Dremel?

The frozenQ reseervoirs look exactly like the anti t-virus injections from the resident evil film series....nice!

18. Karrek

Karrek Minimodder

Yeah, it won't let me vote either. It says: "Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll"

I'll see if that changes on it's own. I guess that's what I get for being the newbie. Excellent choices fro MOTM - it is inspiring to see these projects.

19. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen - Awesome case chopping, awesome body work, awesome paint work, sweet little awesome case :thumb:.

ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412 - Like how this is regular form made interesting, very cool look :thumb:.

IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy - Nice modding & amusing log & more nice modding :rock::D:thumb: also I have to say this is flipping good modding & matches the quality of the Lian-Li case very well.

INVERTED by ToB1 - :D Had a look through the log to see what I've been missing & when I got to the modem in the case I just thought awesome idea :thumb: the overall build is looking great :).

LiLi Tower by kier - Hmmm I wasn't sure I was liking it at first was thinking you was going nuts with the lighting :lol: but persisted with checking all the updates & it's turning out a really nice case mod stack :thumb:.

TJ07- RED by paz45 - Tidy & a good rig :thumb:.

Ugh, yeah I've got to pick a top 3 :duh:.

Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen
    ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412
    :( Can't decide between LiLi Tower by kier & INVERTED by ToB1 & IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy.

So I'd have to vote for all lol but gotta be more decisive :D although to be honest I kinda feel like voting for all, they all have their own qualitys & they all got nominated but I guess that cheapens the vote counts a bit if I voted for all, ok new new rule for me if I pick certain ones as clear awesome, I'll vote for those, if I can't make my mind up I'll pass but after re reading what I said I have picked a clear top 3 :).

Corsair Graphite 490T bullet by thechoozen - For a perfect chop job & sweet paint job & other various awesome mods within the case :rock:.

ExoSkeleton by Mystikal0412 - For making a regular form case be so irregular with it's awesome looks :D.

IncredibLi A70F by Tonton Buddy - for complimenting a Lian-Li case so very well with plenty of great alu work :dremel::thumb:.

I think I've chosen well :).

20. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Woo hoo :D glad you did mate, really like this one :clap:.

- Modding isn't a hobby its a lifestyle :rock: = Yeah I'm feeling this more & more :D.

Tags: Add Tags