1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education My good lady is pretty deaf so...

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronos, 24 Dec 2015.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

When watching TV she has subtitles turned on. Unfortunately not all Freeview channels have sub titles something I only became aware of 10 minutes ago.
    Sorting an alternative to lack of subtitles would have been an excellent Christmas present.

For a temporary solution I am going to give her my set of Denon earphones which are wired but ideally I am looking for a wireless solution or anything else you can suggest.

I don't think her hearing aids are the the type that can sync with a system I am sure I came across once but I might be talking rubbish here.

Bit late for Christmas but maybe a belated gift if I can find something.

2. BennieboyUK

BennieboyUK CPC Folder of the Month Sep 2011

The other device I use all the time (kids sleeping) is the remote that comes with a Roku 3 & 4, turning any headset into a wireless set.

The catch is of course, the media needs to be playing via the Roku... But it has all the main stuff, Now TV, Netflix, Amazon Video, Plex.

B

3. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

[​IMG]
    "It took month's for them to figure it out because they didn't wan't to hurt each others feelings...Oh yeah, I'm single again"