1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing team

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by cakeh, 13 Jun 2009.

1. cakeh

cakeh What's a Dremel?

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, seeing as I've just registered and fancy a bash at folding again after several years away.

I've just installed the ATI GPU system tray client to begin with and set the CPC/Bit-Tech team in the client, aswell as my old username. My question is, my user page hasn't reflected the team change to the team here, but when I access the team page it does.

I assume there's a delay in my userpage reflecting the team change? Or does this just update as completed WU's are sent? I've tried searching for info on this across the web, with no success, so I'm obviously being a numpty :wallbash:

Ta in advance

2. Lizard

Lizard @ Scan R&D

First of all, welcome to the team :)

Now to your question, I'm guessing your referring to your user page on the official Stanford stats? If so, it won't update to the Custom PC & bit-tech team details until you have completed one WU for the team. Even then it will take a few hours for the stats page to be updated (it typically updates every 2-3 hours).

3. cakeh

cakeh What's a Dremel?

Ta Lizard

I suspected this was the case, but thanks for the reply and info

:D