1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Heart of the Swarm sells 1.1m in two days

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 22 Mar 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

sooooo long till the end of the story. hope im alive to see that and hope im below 50yrs old to get HL3 and prey its actually a wrap up of the story.

3. bowman

bowman Minimodder

That tournament was actually greatly entertaining, even if I am utterly **** at Starcraft. I'll be watching more of those.

4. XXAOSICXX

XXAOSICXX Minimodder

Mega-snoozefest :/

5. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

the live stream was awesome ; doubt I`ll egt to that macro level - far better than twitch kill cowadoody

6. alick

alick What's a Dremel?

thats the first tourdment iv seen Flash in i wonder how many people tuned in just to see this legendry teren Bonjwa

7. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

I want SC2 but I want to wait until all 3 parts of it are released, since Blizzard often does a nice "Battle Chest" pack for a good price.

8. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Its going to be a while, 2 years 9 months since SC2 was released (its still £22), proably be another 2 years till we see legacy of the void and it will likely be full price as hots has been and for a battle chest to appear proably another year+.

9. rollo

rollo Modder

Your looking at 3-4 years minimum till a battle chest. Took wow 6 years.

10. schmidtbag

schmidtbag What's a Dremel?

Yeah, but I didn't get SC1 until like 2006, so I can wait. As of right now I don't have the time to play SC2 anyway. When SC3 comes out, if I have time and if there is no mention of when/if a battle chest will be released, I'll probably just get all 3 at the same time. Besides, I'd like to play the game at full or nearly full detail, which my computer ATM probably can't do.

On a side note, anyone know if there's a level editor for SC2? I made some pretty good maps in SC1, I got several compliments on different maps I made.

11. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

SC2 been down to £14.99 a few times recently

12. freshsandwiches

freshsandwiches Can I do science to it?

@schmidtbag

Yes there is a level editor. It's worth metioning that SC2 is free to play to an extent. You can play online custom games as Terran with just a battle.net account. You also get the first four levels of the campaign.

13. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

As a total cheapskate who does not buy anything unless it it massively reduced, I paid full price for SC2 and Heart of the Swarm they were worth every penny just for single player.

14. DriftCarl

DriftCarl Minimodder

I hardly ever play single player games anymore. when SC2 came out I jumped straight into ladder games. When BF3 came out I jumped straight onto multiplayer servers. I generally just dont find single player games fun anymore. Although I have played a bit of the walking dead episodes.

I havn't got HOTS yet, since I just got simcity(playing with friends on the same map :) ) and the new BF3 DLC came out, I have plenty of things to do.

Tags: Add Tags