1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Detonator Drivers?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Fish, 1 Nov 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

Right well before we go any futher im sorry if this all sounds lame :D

I have recently purchased a Geforce 2 MX - 200 and havent updated the drivers.

I know Evilbob has had a problem with the detonator drivers and I wondered if they are well, likely to screw up my 'putar!! :confused:

Just wondered if anyone else has had problems and if i should update my drivers?

2. RTT

RTT #parp

i was using the 21.81s on my win98SE system no probs, i'll DCC u the install if u want, coz i know that the 21.81s wont screw ya system :)

3. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

they mite!!!! i used those and they messed me up well good, some ppl have had bad experiences with them, imho its just a matter of luck! but if they mess up just go back to an older version whilst in safe mode, easy as pie!

4. RTT

RTT #parp

thought u said the 21.83s messed up your system?

5. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

i tried 3 sets the 21.83s the 21.81s and the 21.82s

6. RTT

RTT #parp

oh

/me shuts up

well fish has 98SE and i was using 21.81s on SE, so should work :)

7. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

No i don't, i think i have bog standard 98.

But then again maybe not, if i used Evilbobs CD then its 98, if i used my dads CD then its 98 but if i used one josh (some guy at school) gave me then its SE and i cant really remember :eek: :confused: :eek:

EKkkkkkk!!! it seems im logged in as ViViD due to the schools ghey pcs! :( sorry Vivid ill sign out now! :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

Whooopsy! Sorry bout that !!
    Ahh well ViViD i spose it improves ur post count dunnit!!:p

9. vivid

wierd! the school network is fine, th other day sk8erfat was sumhow logged into my account on his area, our school is very strange, still thanks for the extra post fish :D

10. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

fish u forgot to mention how you know Vivids password because even tho the skool network will allow you to 'sign in' with that name at the top you are actually still signed in as yourself because the cookies in your history tell the board who you are

11. vivid

if its just cookies then thats ok, but i still am i little uncertain about a few things

Last edited: 2 Nov 2001
  12. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

Whats you're problem EvilBob? and im not the only one that *knew* ViViDs password somebody (No names) guessed it and told me what they thort it was, i wasn't the only person that this person told and it was an accident that i was logged in as ViViD, the other day i was logged in as you by accident thanks to the school network!

13. Evilbob

Evilbob What's a Dremel?

But theres one small problem Fish, the cookies in ur area prevent u from posting stuff under that name! you and andy (sk8erfat) are the ones that were determined to 'hack' bens account and make him look like a fool, just because ur not the only one doesnt mean its right

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.