1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning MNPCtech - Ordering to UK

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Impatience, 30 Jan 2015.

1. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Does anyone here have experience with ordering from these guys to the UK? I've seen their stuff on mods and projects, so naturally i'm wanting to get a few bits and bobs from them!

Their website has the standard international 7-20 days guesstimate for delivery times, can anyone narrow down from their experiences?

2. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

Bills customer service and deliveries have always been spot on in my experience (I've ordered direct on numerous occasions) :thumb:

You can obtain a selection of MNPCTech's products from Kustom PC here in the UK also LINK

3. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Cheers :) Think I may have to go direct, can't find what i'm looking for on their site. I'll pop off an email and see how much things add up to! :thumb:

4. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I've had no trouble whatsoever ordering from MNPCTech from the UK. The only problem is import duty stings you something fierce. :(

5. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Yeah I ordered from them and they marked he value down for customs :thumb:

6. mnpctech

mnpctech bit-tech sponsor

@Impatience, mention I replied to your thread, when contacting, and I'll take care of you http://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html

and BIG Thank you to everyone on Bit-tech for their support! :clap:

7. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

Bill just out of curiosity is that PC still stuck to your window or it fall off yet ??

8. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Oops, i'd already jumped the gun a bit before you posted that! I've already got a helpful reply from someone known as Dusty, though! :thumb:

And order is made! Baked Alaska will now have a custom 140mm "Overkill" fan grill, a Billet handle and Diamond Knurl Feet! :clap:

Last edited: 3 Feb 2015
  9. mnpctech

Wow, Thanks for the Flashback Big_malc! :D

The property landlord made me take off the window. I had to pry off the desktop case with a thick steel ruler. I was worried I would crack the window!! I believe it would have still been stuck up there if given more time.

Window mounted PC @7:00

10. Impatience

Impatience Minimodder

Just wanted to update this thread for anyone who was wondering.. The order arrived quickly and although there was a problem with one bolt, everything else was perfect! After a quick message, the replacements were sent out and have arrived now.

One very happy customer here! :thumb:

11. mnpctech

Looking forward to seeing new updates to your build!