1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Watch Dogs 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 14 Nov 2016.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Watch Dogs 2 releases on November 15th 2016.

Figured I should start a thread on this one. Is it everything the first game should have been? Or still a disappointing IP.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Just read The Verge review, which was absolutely glowing. No mention of performance (issues) so I'll wait for the Steam reviews to see. The first one was meh and frustrating, so hopefully this is better.

3. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

Just as an FYI, the PC version doesn't drop until the 29th. which is somewhat frustrating, although it does indicate they may be putting some effort into the port.

4. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I think the last one was enough to last me a lifetime.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Really? It's labelled mature. You've got to actually, knowingly look there... after you've shot and killed a prostitute. So, shooting and killing an in-game character isn't bad as long as they're not showing their sex organs... in the context of an actual event where they would be showing...

Heads up, if you go looking there in real life you'll find something 'naughty' too.

6. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Pfff one rogue dev having a bit of fun on his day job.

Why is it disgusting? Just part of human anatomy. In an adult game. Ironically whatever 'damage' you think this is causing hasn't even been done in the actual game - that twitter photo has done far more. Maybe we should ban twitter to stop the kiddies from being damaged. What about the rest of the internet though - I mean, that probably needs to go.

Also, I once saw a roundish shaped streak on my neighbours window that looked a little bit like a tit. I probably should have smashed it. Lord have mercy on us.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

REALLY enjoying the PC version. First semi-stealth mission grabbed me. Fun, colourful, even believable now we're deeper into IoT era, snoopers charter + Black Mirror social control ******** in China. The deeper hacking options make for more interest too which I'm keen to learn how to use - only just bought my new clothes..

Can't turn all the PC settings up on a 1070 at 4K, but still looks good even without any AA, w/SBCC, at very high settings with PFC(?) shadows - pulling a playable ~40fps. High res texture pack download is really worth it but for Ultra settings you need a >4GB VRAM.

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Currently spending more time touring around SF showing my son where his mum and I visited, trying to cuddle the seals on Pier 39 (well, you can stand on them), than actually playing the game.