1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Call of Duty Elite closing down tomorrow

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 27 Feb 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Elite only came to the PC version of Call Of Duty this year with Ghost's and even then it was pretty poor and worthless.

The app that was released alongside Ghost's, was mainly for the Clan Wars thing that is worthless because of Xbox gamers getting to claim shed loads of Clan Tags even without them being in that clan.

Maybe one day the developers will actually make the games PC friendly again.

3. Bede

Bede Minimodder

Meh, I found CoD 4 and 6 perfectly PC friendly. Didn't play 5, 7 was utterly unplayable on my then PC though.

4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I really enjoyed both MW1 and WaW (4 and 5) on PC. After playing MW2 (6) on PS3 though it became pretty apparent how much more the console crowd was eating it up.

5. SexyHyde

SexyHyde Minimodder

This series will just not die! My friends that play it, all say how rubbish it is now, but they buy each game "because my friends have it". Watching COD players play the game has been an enjoyable hobby of mine for a while now, it really does make me chuckle.

6. Phil Rhodes

Phil Rhodes Hypernobber

I'm almost pleased I have so little time to play games these days.

7. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

What do you mean? The newest of those games, MW2, is going on five years old.