1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A New Era! Or something like that...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dogbert666, 14 Apr 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

Hi all,

As you may or may not know, I have been writing for bit-tech now, among other publications, for three and a half years on a freelance basis. Sadly, this is now coming to an end and I am moving on to something bigger and better...

That bigger and better thing is working and writing full-time for bit-tech! Don't cheer all at once ;) But yes, I have just accepted the position of Editor for this very site. This is very exciting, both for me personally (I have been reading bit-tech for a good ten years or so now, so this is a bit of a dream come true) but also, I think, for bit-tech, which has not actually had a full-time editor in quite some time. It is a sign of the site's current strength and growth, and I'm very much looking forward to continuing this trend. There are already some awesome plans in the pipeline!

Before the move, I am taking a thoroughly-undeserved-but-I'm-still-doing-it-anyway five week break traveling in India, but once I have found my zen and reached enlightenment, I'll be back in late May to get cracking. I will then likely be reaching out to the community with ideas and to get feedback, but until then let me just say again how thrilled I am about this, and I hope it comes as welcome news to all of you as well.

Matt

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea 'write that down in your copy book' Super Moderator

Congrats! :)

Looking forward to your return :thumb:

3. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

Whoop! Well done!
    Dogbert aka Doctor Strange...

4. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Congrats! BT is where it's at IMO. :thumb: