1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stats Server Down

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by Unicorn, 17 Apr 2016.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Looks like the F@H stats server is down today, there have been no updates since 6AM. I hope it's back online tomorrow, I am anxious to see my progress having added more cards that finally came back from RMA and with the intention of adding another dedicated machine this week.

2. DocJonz

DocJonz Another CPC refugee .....

They might be able to bring it back up Monday (afternoon UK time), but it usually takes a few days for it to catch up with the backlog.

3. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

It's back up and updating normally again :)

4. Unicorn

Yeah I noticed! I had a massive update of 1.2 million points after it came back online! :jawdrop:

I'm afraid I've become completely addicted to the project again and find myself checking the stats 3-4 times per day, just like old times! :worried:

5. Tattysnuc

Tattysnuc Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Yeah, you're the only one who's due to overtake me at the moment - that's not for a while though :)

My rooms getting a bit warm once again - may have to turn off the folding on my lower spec rig if it becomes unbearable.

6. Unicorn

This latest outage is a bit of a downer! :( I totally panicked the other day when I had a zero point update, I thought my farm had gone offline. I've been keeping an eagle eye on the machines for the past couple of days to make sure that they are still folding!

7. DocJonz

The Stats server went down on Sunday, and Monday was the 'Labour Day' holiday in the USA, so their response has been a bit slow. Finally back up and running now though...

8. Unicorn

Haha 3.5 million points in one day! If only I could make that happen every day, I'd be racing up the leaderboard! :hehe:

9. DocJonz

Stats server is down again - this time for scheduled maintenance see F@H blog - due to be completed on Thursday.

10. Unicorn

Sadly I've had a fairly large outage for the past couple of days too. I seem to be having a couple of connection and machine reliability issues. I've seen completed work not sending, new work units not downloading properly and a couple of my dual GTX 970 machines locking up and going offline. It's a PITA because they're hosted about 30 miles away and any time something like that happens I have to go and hit the hard reset button myself.

11. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

Has this happened again?

12. DocJonz

Yep - it always seems to happen at weekends(!), so it won't be fixed, at the earliest, by Monday pm our time.

13. Unicorn

Argh... Had problems myself over the weekend. Two cards failed and one is out of warranty! :(

14. meandmymouth

meandmymouth Multimodder

That's a bugger. What cards?

15. Unicorn

It's becoming a real PITA, seems the harder I push for 5M PPD the more problems I encounter. Between PSU failures, card failures, network/connection problems and even a few weird config issues as well.

One is a PALIT GTX 970 and the other is a reference GTX 980. So the farm is down approximately 750K PPD more, which along with the PSU problem makes 1.75M PPD that I'm not producing at the moment.

16. clanseven

clanseven What's a Dremel?

Hi all,
    Stats server down again, or do I need to be worried?!

17. DocJonz

Yep, stats down again ... it is a US holiday weekend, so it won't be back up any time soon.

18. clanseven

clanseven What's a Dremel?

Stats down again!