1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News NCSoft moving away from games?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 26 Nov 2007.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Darkedge

Darkedge Minimodder

Korean times LOVES it's over the top panic articles. Yeah I'm sure NCsoft are dumping games - no they arn't this is just expanding their product range.

Nice copy of at Kotaku article too... ;)

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Picked the link up elsewhere actually, but thanks ;)

4. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

I'd imagine there was plenty of space for a social networking site that was fully translated into various character based languages.

5. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

It seems strange that they'd talk about this so soon after acquiring CoH/CoV from the developers - can't imagine that they'd be willing to dump that investment so soon. It'd be a shame, CoH is one of my all time favouritest online games of all time.

6. Darkedge

Darkedge Minimodder

They arn't dumping anything Flibblebot - that is why this news is so overblown... Just adding other services to their games portfolio, they've got Aion still coming out next year an update for CoH/CoV next week I think and Guild Wars 2 is coming out in the future. I'm sure there are lots of other stuff happening too. Anyone who things they are just going to go into Web 2.0 social networking and dump everything else is an idiot who believes all the 2.0 ********

Tags: Add Tags